Who is driving / towing there cars to mustang week this year

03' White Snake

Established Member
I don't have far to go.

Hahaha Travis. We know, lucky you. Thats good its cooling off though, hasn't been much of a hot summer up here yet.

I'm leaving Worcester area around 5:30-6 to head down. Heading to Raleigh NC, unloading the car and driving it the rest of the way.

FX4ALL

Established Member
Can't make it this year, but I've always towed. It's nice having the extra room and piece of mind that you and your stang will get home.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Lol oh yea... I was there for both of those repairs lmao... Nothing like swapping an alt in the show field in 100 degrees with everyone watching haha.

I have driven mine down since 2010. Trying to tow it this year myself. May end up driving anyway

You guys coming out for the Booze Cruise on Mon?

mrpork

Established Member
I wish i would have went down for mustang week maybe next year. Trying to find a trailer if anyone knows someone selling one send them my way.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I wish i would have went down for mustang week maybe next year. Trying to find a trailer if anyone knows someone selling one send them my way.

I search the usual spots (ebay, racing junk, CL) for trailers about once a month. I need to pick up an open one at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread