who is getting 1.5 60' outta there IRS?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
With a terminator all you need is a brace and a set of good soft sticky ET Streets. Lots of guy have done it

Mr Patience

Canadian Eh!
Established Member
well im tryin it on a 318hp 01 with et streets and 4.30's

My best so far is 1.61 with 4.56's, slicks and 300 rwhp. This was with a simple non drag race suspension (Bilstein's/H&R's). For this year I'll be changing the front suspension to a PSR K-Member, drag struts and 175lb coilovers.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I have 26" ET Streets, BF brace, poly bushings and spray out of the hole.
This has gotten me a best of 1.52 60' time.

-

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
completely stock suspension level 5 and a diff brace. cut numerous 1.5 60' dumping the clutch off the 2step at 5k. MT ET street SLICKS 26x11.5x16 on bogarts

DARK GEARS

Banned
FEARLE5S hit a 1.5 on the 60' on a lowered Cobra with 17in Hoosier Drag Radials. The only mod I believe the rear suspension had was another cover for the irs, since the stock one cracked, and the lowering springs. Possibly diff shocks too, not sure though.

Last edited:

JeffreyKirkland

Established Member
With Kenny Brown Springs, Polyurathane bushings, IRS brace, Level 5 half-shafts everything up front bone stock(except for Kenny Brown springs ofcourse), on 16 inch M/T ET Streets I have cut 1.53 60'fts.....Getting against the converter at only 2000 rpms in my Auto conversion 03 Cobra

AMGPWR

Established Member
Does anyone have a picture of the IRS brace? and how does it work?

looking for new ideas...........

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Does anyone have a picture of the IRS brace? and how does it work?

looking for new ideas...........

It is a brace thats bolts to the diff cover and helps reinforce it to prevent it from shattering. Its helps, but some cars have cracked diff covers even with the brace. IMO if its going to crack, its going to crack regardless of that brace.

AMGPWR

Established Member
It is a brace thats bolts to the diff cover and helps reinforce it to prevent it from shattering. Its helps, but some cars have cracked diff covers even with the brace. IMO if its going to crack, its going to crack regardless of that brace.

I guess I can find it online somewhere so I can see what it looks like. thx for the info :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread