Who is interested in a Kurgan tune in September?

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Ever since the last Kurgan dyno day at GTR, I've gotten a lot of emails and PM's asking when he is coming back to tune. I didn't expect to start organizing it this early but demand is what it is.

If you're interested in a Kurgan tune sometime in September, let me know. Will likely be using GTR's dyno. We are limited to around 10-12 cars unless we can add a third day.

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
I'm currently trying to get parts together for a summer time build. I would love to see what he could squeeze out of the cobra after the break in period (if any is required) is done.

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Yes, SCT is the software he probably uses most. I know he likes using it. Several guys have swapped from Diablo sport to SCT.

PM me for pricing please. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post that in a thread or not.

Already have 5 guys lined up so 5-7 spots available.

I'm currently trying to get parts together for a summer time build. I would love to see what he could squeeze out of the cobra after the break in period (if any is required) is done.

Break it in on the dyno!

Last edited:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Yes, SCT is the software he probably uses most. I know he likes using it. Several guys have swapped from Diablo sport to SCT.

PM me for pricing please. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post that in a thread or not.

Already have 5 guys lined up so 5-7 spots available.

Break it in in the dyno!

I'm interested, as well i'll send you a pm

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Ill have minimum mods but I want to see what he can do for me lol. I should be down to go by September.

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Yeah guys it will be September. Not sure which weekend yet, I'll try to figure that out asap.

If you guys have pricing or other question don't hesitate to pm me.

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Looks like the Kurgan tuning will be the weekend of September 28. I've gotten lots of interest from the terminator crowd. Should be a successful event!

Users who are viewing this thread