Who is the fastest?

scuba

Established Member
if you build it . . . . . . they will come - take it easy man give it a little while - i think there are two of us on here with sho's - as for mine all i need is a supercharger and ill be up around 400 horsepower

foreverford

Established Member
Scuba Steve is dreaming again. :p So far i guess you 20 second 1/4 mile turtle is the fastest ... Congrats.;-) Don't worry Scuba i like your car:coolman: It's better than any:xpl: Chevy

scuba

Established Member
im being serious - if you want to check it go to shoshop.com - shows graphs and all - oh and by the way , i was talking about bhp ( in case you dont know what that means its the horsepower at the wheel.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
there is a guy by the name of 'DrivinHard' on www.shoforum.com that has a stripped down 89 SHO w/3.2L MTX and da Juice, I believe his best time is a 12.9, he consistently is hitting low low 13s. Check it out.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Also you wanna talk fast, there is a guy that goes by 'Ransom' on SHOForum & SHOtimes Delphi, and he is into top speed type racing in NC. Last I knew he hit 165 mph.......on a 5000ft adbadoned runway. His latest dyno is 450hp...AT THE WHEELS. Check that shiznit out!!!!!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Here's his dyno from Shotimes..Hell its better than some SCed Stangs...and SCed Impalla SSs out there!!

newdyno.jpg

94shoboy

Established Member
i haven't been able to get to the track since i started modding. i will in the spring. i know there will be other SHOs that will kick my azz, but i still got a full interior and a massive stereo:coolman:

fredhurderjr

Yeah, I have a LOT of respect for both Mark & Ransom. They're both SERIOUS SHO folks.

I'm only hitting a smudge under 350hp with mine. We have a LONG way to go to get what I paid for...

SHO SPD

Established Member
Well, mine is almost stock and I ran a 15.01 @ 99.4 on the G-tech, and at the track toatlly stock in 98 degree weather with 87% humidity I ran a 15.7 @ 92.4...

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Fred & SHO SPD,

Glad to see you guys made it over here!!!! We need more SHO Folk over here!!! BTW Fred, don't you have the LC 3.2 also??? And who is tuning your SHO? Being your on the right coast and Vadim is on the left?

94shoboy

Established Member
RTS:: if its made for the SHO, fred has it. yes he does have a SHO Shop 3.2. too bad IPT doesn't have the chip prog yet, it would be worth the trip to georgia to get the extra 150hp out of it.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
SHO Boy, I know...I'm EX-SHO_man93 over at SHOForum, I'm quite knowledgeable about the SHO myself, as I had a modded 93 ATX <see the AVATAR with the black sho and svt tour, my cars>

Originally posted by 94shoboy
RTS:: if its made for the SHO, fred has it. yes he does have a SHO Shop 3.2. too bad IPT doesn't have the chip prog yet, it would be worth the trip to georgia to get the extra 150hp out of it.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
KN, 73MM POS MAF, UD Pulleys, Magnecore Wires, SHO Shop LPM & Ypipe, Dynomax catback, 96 Brake Upgrade (ala Doug Lewis), SFC, Tokico/Eibachs, Headlight/Taillight Covers, PI Badge, Black Powdercoated Slicers....hmmm think that's it.....

Originally posted by 94shoboy
i knew that sig pic looked familiar. what did you have done to your old atx? j/w

Users who are viewing this thread