Who is the youngest "terminator" owner on this site?

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I remember there being an 18yr old owner here when this thread was duplicated last time.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I'm recently 19, got my terminator when I was 18.

**edit** I am starting my 3rd year of college this Fall.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
There is a girl here by the name SnakeEyes that is 16 I believe. I think she was 15 when she received her 03.

jt2546

Established Member
Im young I am 18 my dad bought me a 03 cobra for my b-day

5LiterMustang

Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
I'm recently 19, got my terminator when I was 18.

**edit** I am starting my 3rd year of college this Fall.

you have a cobra and an E55! thats insane. i recently rode in an E55, and it was amazing.

congrats :beer:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by 5LiterMustang
you have a cobra and an E55! thats insane. i recently rode in an E55, and it was amazing.

congrats :beer:
the E55 is my dads, and yes its very sweet. No, its not faster than the cobra, but its very close. I would estimate on a 40-120 roll the cobra would have 2-4 cars.

RedFireGT

Established Member
I wonder what drives parents to buy 35,000 car for their child? You've got to be one special kid or one rich mofo. :D

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
I'm probably gonna get shot down for this but im 15 going on 16 next week and have had the car since January. I know what you guys are thinking probably that im gonna kill my self and such and that im a spoiled brat etc. I can honestly say I am no where near a pro and im very far from it when it comes to driveing this car but im still learning and plan on going to local auto-x's and also car control classes. I have worked a good amount and will continue to now and through college to deserve this car that my parents bought for me. I understand it was basically just handed to me but that by no means is that im supposed to take advantage of it. Honestly I enjoy racing but personally I would rather see it taken to the track which I know isn't always possible rather then on the streets where anything is possible. This is one hell of a car and im very fortunate to own at this age... and damn the most annoying things im getting tired of hearing though is how fast have you gone or my personal favorite of race this person or that person :shrug: . So anyways I could possibly be one of the younger owners here if not the youngest and glad to be a member here and a admin/member at other car forums.
-Josh

http://z400central.com/invision/uploads/post-1-1078688862.jpg

Pic of my car at my buddies house.

http://z400central.com/invision/uploads/post-1-1080081743.jpg

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFireGT
I wonder what drives parents to buy 35,000 car for their child? You've got to be one special kid or one rich mofo. :D

I live with my dad who makes a good paycheck. He grew up drag racing. Hes currently in the process of building a 40'x50x16' Simpson Steel garage where hes going to build a Super Gas Dragster.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
You know what, more power to you young guys! If I coulda had this car at 16, I certainly woulda. Just wasn't in the financial cards then though.

Rio

i am really glad i never had anything this powerful when i was younger, because i know i would have killed myself......

its really easy to say, "i'll be fine" when you're younger but its really easy to see later on how you could've cut your life short by all the stupid things you will do when young.........

not a flame, just some random input :)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Josh2TheRescue
I'm probably gonna get shot down for this but im 15 going on 16 next week and have had the car since January. I know what you guys are thinking probably that im gonna kill my self and such and that im a spoiled brat etc. I can honestly say I am no where near a pro and im very far from it when it comes to driveing this car but im still learning and plan on going to local auto-x's and also car control classes. I have worked a good amount and will continue to now and through college to deserve this car that my parents bought for me. I understand it was basically just handed to me but that by no means is that im supposed to take advantage of it. Honestly I enjoy racing but personally I would rather see it taken to the track which I know isn't always possible rather then on the streets where anything is possible. This is one hell of a car and im very fortunate to own at this age... and damn the most annoying things im getting tired of hearing though is how fast have you gone or my personal favorite of race this person or that person :shrug: . So anyways I could possibly be one of the younger owners here if not the youngest and glad to be a member here and a admin/member at other car forums.
-Josh

http://z400central.com/invision/uploads/post-1-1078688862.jpg

Pic of my car at my buddies house.

http://z400central.com/invision/uploads/post-1-1080081743.jpg

Whats the point of owning a car when you cant legally drive it:shrug:

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Congrats to u young guys with your Cobra's. I am sure if my parents had the money to buy me a new car when I was 16 they would have done so. Just be very careful, because I know when I was that young I thought I was invincible. I am only 22 yrs old, but I have done a decent amount of stupid sh#t in my car to have changed my views.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
How about the youngest owner who actually paid for their own car? Im 22, and my parents certainly didnt buy me my cobra.
Not really a knock to the kids whos 'rents buy them cobras, but honestly, what are they thinking? If i was a parent i wouldnt buy my kid a 400HP rear wheel drive muscle car. Just my opinion of course....

vipergts281

Established Member
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the youngest driver is going to be 16.....as some already chimed in.....apparently even 15. WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread