Who is this StockVette Guy talking SH!T...

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
StockVette said:
Something tells me you're still stuck in the 14's like the rest of the N/A GT's on this site.. lol.

Oh, and as far as running from a dig, here is a blurry picture for your viewing pleasure (dont want to give away too much ;))

untitled.JPG
I'd lmao if he drugg your ass from a dead stop.

torchred02gt

Established Member
StockVette said:
Something tells me you're still stuck in the 14's like the rest of the N/A GT's on this site.. lol.

Oh, and as far as running from a dig, here is a blurry picture for your viewing pleasure (dont want to give away too much ;))

untitled.JPG
Who said I was N/A?? ;-)

ScottsMach03

Established Member
StockVette said:
:banana: :banana: truely man, you're an idiot.

What happens when you have the capital to buy both a fast car, AND guns? :coolman:

You must be a fool to think your the only one around with that type of capital... :-D

adamb258

Established Member
I have a faster car, my house is bigger, my **** is bigger, etc, etc.

WHO GIVES A ****!

someone give this guy a trophy so he will go away!

ScottsMach03

Established Member
adamb258 said:

WHO GIVES A ****!

:beer:

StockVette

Established Member
03azuremach said:
You must be a fool to think your the only one around with that type of capital... :-D

LOL dude, seriously, when will you give up? This is a car website, not a "i bought my wife a big ring" website.. So talk about YOUR car or STFU! :kaboom:

StockVette

Established Member
adamb258 said:

WHO GIVES A ****!

We're saying the same thing buddy. :beer:

This guy thinks we should be impressed he has a slow car and a big diamond ring and a power book :D :sleeping:

StockVette

Established Member
dan03mach said:
It's SKUUUURRRDDDD, get it right.. So are you going to bring that 240sx out to Ennis or what???

I was at ennis opening day last year, I wont make that mistake again. I will bring it up there after opening day though. :fart:

ScottsMach03

Established Member
StockVette said:
We're saying the same thing buddy. :beer:

This guy thinks we should be impressed he has a slow car and a big diamond ring and a power book :D :sleeping:

Im pretty sure hes referring to you. I haven't been on her bragging about what i own, and how fast i am.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
StockVette said:
This thread sucks.
Yeah it does, Hell I was trying to raddle your chain and you didn't bite.. O well.. Now its time to play with some Cobras... Hey Paul, do you ever come out during the week?? I would like a crack at that Cobra of yours.. I think it would be a good race.. What are you making now 500+rwhp??

Last edited:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Yeah sure I'd like to run. We were going to have a little meet and come over to your meet but we ended up not going. If the guys want to cruise over there sometime I'd be glad to run. Its too far of a drive for going by myself.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
Yeah sure I'd like to run. We were going to have a little meet and come over to your meet but we ended up not going. If the guys want to cruise over there sometime I'd be glad to run. Its too far of a drive for going by myself.
Well I don't go to the weekend meets anymore because I have been working on the weekends now.. I am off from work Mon-Wed. And I Usually go to the Garland meet off of Beltline and 30, but if there is anything else going on during the week I'm up for it.. I haven't gotten out of the house in a long time so I'm getting board..

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
StockVette said:
This thread sucks.
Sounds like you have a quick 240 to pull 122trap on pump that means your making over 500whp on racegas. Can I join in on the fun at Ennis. My cage will be on in late Feb if not early March but Oh well Ill go get kicked out for shits. :-D
Sergey

Users who are viewing this thread