Who is using a Boss intake with their On3 kit....the revised kit?

syclone50

Established Member
I bought the new version of the intake tube from Chad and for the life of me I cannot get it to line up with my Boss intake.

Anyone?!?!?!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I was drunk last night and bored so I installed a wideband and in the process noticed something.. Why no just cut the tube after the maf, get a coupler and 2 clamps. Just rotate the intake tube up to meet with the intake. Probably cost $30.

syclone50

Established Member
Well, I haven't!
five.slow your suggestion was exactly what I was trying to avoid lol.
I wanted to clean up the intake a bit as this is my current set up. My MAF housing I have now is 3.75 OD and 3.5 ID. The On3 upgraded housing is 3.5 OD so there is about a 4mm difference ID between the two. My tuner has told me this will require a retune of the MAF curve...which translates into more dyno time and $$$.

I just decided to scrap the idea and listed the tube for sale hoping to get back some of my money I spent on it.

Here is a pic of my current setup. Too many couplers and clamps. I really like the one piece tube!

20151227_154921.gif

syclone50

Established Member
The car is currently tuned with the setup in my pic. I forgot my ID was 3.5 hoping the On3 one I just bought was the same ID so I wouldn't have to retune it

johnny3gears

On3 Budget Turbo Club
Established Member
Oh ok, gotcha.

Edit: Your coil covers are pretty cool looking. What color are they?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread