Who is your cell phone carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Please post your cell phone carrier and which county you live in. Plus what type of phone you have (reg. phone vs. pda/smartphone) and if you like the service for phone and internet.

Thanks, my contract with Sprint is up and I need a new pda/smartphone. I am considering the new Palm Pre and the Blackberry 8330i. I have a MotoQ9.

kameleongt

Established Member
att maybe make this a poll question. I keep hearing good things about the pre. I currently have the att fuze internet seems laggish to me at times other times its great. I spend lots of time on the internet and txting.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
at&t. My parents both have the iPhone 3G and never really have any issues with service.

I've always had at&t since 1998 and the service has gotten better.

Honestly if you have no problems with your current carrier then switching just for a specific phone isn't the best thing. Most carriers have a 30 test window where you can use the phone you want and try out the service with a temporary number and then port in your number after you're happy.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
call up my friend Steve at 352-345-9898... his business is located over in Spring Hill, but he can get any phone with any provider you want at an awesome deal. As soon as my current t-mobile contract is up i am going to be going through the company he works for to get something else becasue i hate their service. I have had multiple occassions where i dont receive calls or text messages that i know where sent to me.

rds_usnavy

KB Terminator
Established Member
got Cingular in Dade County with and IPhone and i had it with a Storm Blackberry both worked awesome. Downgraded to a samsung eternity which is really good to.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
i have nextel. i have service where everyone doesn't but don't have it where everyone else does lol

orange county,

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i have t-mobile also but i have the G1 so i have there 3g network and i love it but my g1s battery went bad "i did not brake it in right" so right know i dont have a phone and it sucks

JasonSnake

Established Member
Tracfone Pre-Pay FTW! lol, only for a poor guy like me :rockon:

Predatorbird

Established Member
Sarasota County

AT&T, IPhone 3g, No issues with service, IPhone FTW! :rockon:

Litemup86

Established Member
Just switched our entire company from Nextel to AT&T last year. AT&T has been great, but ofcourse my phone WON'T GET SERVICE IN MY OFFICE of all places. It seems you can't win, but they've been pretty good overall and I don't seem to ever have problems with service.
I have a Blackberry 8310. Edge I think? Oh ya, Orange County by UCF kinda.

MachsFastr

Established Member
I've got Nextel/Sprint through work. Mil spec phone. Great service around metropolitian areas. I live well away from them though and loose service about 2 miles from my house. My wife has Verizon. Unsure of what type phone but she has service at our house. Verizon has great reception everywhere we go. Nextel.....not so much.:shrug:
Hope this helps you.
OOPS! Just noticed this was in "Florida".

Last edited:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
AT&T, San Mateo Co, CA.

$39.99 a month
Rate Plan

Nation NBI Accounts 450 Rollover & 5000 Night/Weekend & Unlimited Mobile-To-Mobile Minutes

$39.99
Anytime Minutes 450
Night & Weekend Minutes 5000
Mobile to Mobile Minutes Unlimited
Long Distance $0.00
Roaming Charges N/A
Additional Minutes $0.45/min
Rollover Minutes Included

Been with At&T for over ten years so no contract.

I had text messaging and Internet access disabled.
I use the cell for of all things making phone calls.
Jeff

Edit: Ooops see you already made your decision.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
AT&T, San Mateo Co, CA.

$39.99 a month
Rate Plan

Nation NBI Accounts 450 Rollover & 5000 Night/Weekend & Unlimited Mobile-To-Mobile Minutes

$39.99
Anytime Minutes 450
Night & Weekend Minutes 5000
Mobile to Mobile Minutes Unlimited
Long Distance $0.00
Roaming Charges N/A
Additional Minutes $0.45/min
Rollover Minutes Included

Been with At&T for over ten years so no contract.

I had text messaging and Internet access disabled.
I use the cell for of all things making phone calls.
Jeff

Edit: Ooops see you already made your decision.

My previous Sprint plan was $39.99 for 800 minutes, unlimited night and weekends and free mobile to mobile with 300 text messages. But the new phone requires a data plan.

Thanks for the input :beer:

Silver_Light

Established Member
im in NW flordia ive had verizon for 6 years and never had a problem. but my new phone Blackberry Storm is a peice of crap. I think there still working on the bugs like the iphone had when it first came out. im waiting for them to fix there crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread