Who knows about TV repair??

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
I was just settling down after a long and crappy day to watch some television.
I pushed the button and nothing happened. I have a Sony Trinitron 32". Nothing special, a tube TV that is only 6 months old.

I noticed that there is a standby light that was blinking when I attempted to turn the television on. I check my manual and it says if the light is blinking and the TV won't turn on, to unplug it and then plug it back in. If the problem persists, call a local service tech. Well the problem persisted.

Does anyone have any idea why??

Today is really not my day. :shrug: :cuss: :fm: :nonono: :bash:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
JaysGreenLX said:
I was just settling down after a long and crappy day to watch some television.
I pushed the button and nothing happened. I have a Sony Trinitron 32". Nothing special, a tube TV that is only 6 months old.

I noticed that there is a standby light that was blinking when I attempted to turn the television on. I check my manual and it says if the light is blinking and the TV won't turn on, to unplug it and then plug it back in. If the problem persists, call a local service tech. Well the problem persisted.

Does anyone have any idea why??

Today is really not my day. :shrug: :cuss: :fm: :nonono: :bash:

You seem to be having a problem with your power relay. You're gonna have to have a TV repair shop take a looksie.

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Damn! Yeah thats what I figured. I will have to have someone come to the house though. That sumabitch is heavy!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread