Who likes limited production pices

Black Sleeper

Established Member
Who likes limited production things. The L im not sure what number my truck is but its 1 out of 4966(i think that number is right 2000L). I also owne a few very limeted production guitars. Dimebag southern Cross 55 out of 100. another Dimebag guitar 39 of 50 BSG Boogie bolt serise 1. also it mite be limeted production but I think I have one of the first SI75(Scott Ian sig guitars) and its a bit custom because i have the El diablo pick up as well as the Duncan 59'(they were only suposed to have the Ducan). So i think that one is also a one off. Im not braging(well just a lil) but My whole point is I like to have somethings most everybody else dose not have.

Black Sleeper

Established Member
I could send u a pic from my phone if u like but id need ur phone number if u want just pm ur number and ille send ya pics of all of them. I dont have any pics on my computer.

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
i have a couple of classic original guitars, a lightning of course, a prototype BB gun from daisy, just bought a Ford Racing banner designed for and used in the race up Pikes Peak, and prolly a couple other things if i searched around my room.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Who likes limited production things. The L im not sure what number my truck is but its 1 out of 4966(i think that number is right 2000L). I also owne a few very limeted production guitars. Dimebag southern Cross 55 out of 100. another Dimebag guitar 39 of 50 BSG Boogie bolt serise 1. also it mite be limeted production but I think I have one of the first SI75(Scott Ian sig guitars) and its a bit custom because i have the El diablo pick up as well as the Duncan 59'(they were only suposed to have the Ducan). So i think that one is also a one off. Im not braging(well just a lil) but My whole point is I like to have somethings most everybody else dose not have.

Nice collection!!! Poor dimebag :nonono: R.I.P.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
It being a limited edition truck was a major part in my purchase, you dont see to many L's in my area only about 3 i know of. I've always wanted one also ever since they were first introduced in 99 i just felt in the upwards of $30,000 was a bit to much to pay for one then.

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
I bought the L because it was limited production so it would hold its value and because of the power it put out stock and fairly cheap to mod, with that said if Chevy made a truck that held its value like the L i might be driving it, still a fan of the SRT-10 ram, it was a fun test drive off the shrow room floor :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread