Who makes a 17x10.5 in wheel with the correct offset for the 03/04 cobras?

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Who makes a 17x10.5 inch wheel with the correct offset for the 03/04 cobras?

They need to make a 17x9 inch wheel with the correct offset for the fronts as well?

thanks,
Crowley

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
If I'm not mistaken though .. they are not the right backspace .. you have to actually use spacers etc ... these wheels don't have to be replicas .. I am just courious who has wheels out there that are the correct offsests ..

thanks,
Crowley

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
LOL .. alright ... who makes wheels that have the correct offset and doesn't need spacers?

thanks,
Crowley

jonas

Established Member
geepaw said:
yep ya need spacers for 10.5" rims from afs.I own a set. :)

wierd

I have the 17x10.5 on mine with no probs no spacer. What I do need to do is roll my rear fenders. I occasionally hit the fenders when I roadrace

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
I purchased 2 replica 10.5 inch rears off ebay for $395 plus shipping brand new. I put the stock center caps in them and the look just like the fronts except alot better because i have 315/35/17's in them. :)

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
Mustangscotty said:
I have the 18's

17's offset require spacers?
Both have same offset, only the 18's give you a little more room when the suspension is unloaded. When a wheel fits fine always check the total travel of suspension to see if it really fits fine. You never know when somewhere, someday your rear suspension will be unloaded and that IRS bolt dig's right into your tire and pops it. :uh oh:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
You dont need spacers with 18x10.5s or 17x10.5s. It's when you go with a huge tire like a 315 when you start running into problems. If you put a 295 on the 10.5 rim you would be good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread