Who makes the best wideband a/f meter? That actually works.

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
Just like the title says, who makes a wideband a/f meter that actually works and is very accurate? Need input!!!

Rootus

BANNED
Established Member
There seem to be a couple of popular ones. I just installed a Dynojet Wideband Commander last week, and at first glance it appears that it is accurate. I did my research before choosing the WBC, and a lot of people seem to have very good experience with it.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Justin,
Can you give Dan Wagner a call at True Blue Performance and ask him. He is researching several for me as we speak and is installing a 3 guage pod for me, A/F, Fuel Pressue and Boost since my Hilton ain't cuttin' it any more. Here is the link to his homepage: shit the number is here in my cell 919-552-5524.

http://www.true-blueperformance.com/
You can e-mail him but it takes longer than the call usually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
DaleM said:
Justin,
Can you give Dan Wagner a call at True Blue Performance and ask him. He is researching several for me as we speak and is installing a 3 guage pod for me, A/F, Fuel Pressue and Boost since my Hilton ain't cuttin' it any more. Here is the link to his homepage: shit the number is here in my cell 919-552-5524.
Where is the link?

lucafu1

Established Member
DJ WBC
thats what i use. works well with the bottle in the trunk too.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
lucafu1 said:
DJ WBC
thats what i use. works well with the bottle in the trunk too.
lucafu,
What are you driving? I'm local just outside of the Yadkin gate at Fort Bragg.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I remember now, how did that all pan out? I'm heading to a car meet 30th od Dec in Charlotte. Going to trailer down and send my wife and kids off to the grandparents house.

lucafu1

Established Member
yeah it worked out alright. i bought a viper spec tranny and ive been modding ever since. have fun at the meet. do you ever take it down the track? ill be there once i get back from leave, sun the 9th. looking for a 10.xx pass.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
lucafu1 said:
yeah it worked out alright. i bought a viper spec tranny and ive been modding ever since. have fun at the meet. do you ever take it down the track? ill be there once i get back from leave, sun the 9th. looking for a 10.xx pass.

Had it on the track when she was stock, 12.89, mostly have the car set up for road courses..now there is a bunch of adreneline rushes. More stress on brakes and tires than drive line.

Users who are viewing this thread