Who Says Star Wars 7 Can't be Cool?

#1stangfreak

'02GT for me!
Established Member
I'm sure some of you have seen this before but I'm just a super nerd and think it's awesome!!! :banana:

[youtube_browser]rPdJdEFilaU[/youtube_browser]

If only the movies carried this sort of action...

#1stangfreak

'02GT for me!
Established Member
Ugh that is the trailer to TOR...
Ya I'm not really a fan of the game but I think the trailer is freaking awesome.
That was better than the first 3 episodes combined!
That's what I think! If they were to make a movie geared more like this I might even buy it!
Have you not seen the clone war cartoons? They're pretty good. I'm on season 4.
I've seen the cartoons, I'm just not a fan. A little too cheesy for me.

flS/R

Established Member
there is so much potential so I will remain optimistic.

jedi_mickey01.JPG

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
The game doesn't suck you just have to have extreme patience to level up... It takes about a year of consistent playing to level all the way up.

Steve@CJPP

The game doesn't suck you just have to have extreme patience to level up... It takes about a year of consistent playing to level all the way up.
leveling up isn't an issue its the lack of key items that most MMO's should have and the amount of bugs this game has that makes it suck. Leveling toons is a cake walk in that game.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I liked the game, but in my defense it was my first MMO. Didn't care too much for the end game stuff, but the story was fun.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
They did a lot of things right in that MMO. Saldy too many things wrong as well. Voice acting in an MMO will hopefully be the standard from now on.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
leveling up isn't an issue its the lack of key items that most MMO's should have and the amount of bugs this game has that makes it suck. Leveling toons is a cake walk in that game.

Well they based it pretty much off SWG which was an awesome game till the end, I'm sure it won't please everyone but I loved it coming from SWG.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Well looks like im finally gonna pick it up and see what the hype was about since its free now. Never played an MMO game before so im gonna be new in everything.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I have always wanted a KOTOR movie. hopefully Luke's offspring aren't whiney little bitches like he was. lol

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
IMO, for Disney to gain any credibility with the Star Wars faithful (and the public in general), their offerings have to be live action. Owning the right to the Star Wars brand however, does put them in the position to authorize other entities to make movies as well. Which brings me to my next point:

These uber-talented game studios like Blizzard and BioWare NEED to start making CGI movies. Those trailers for SW:TOR were incredible to say the least. I can only imagine what they could accomplish with a fat check from Disney and enough time. And I'm not a WoW fan by any stretch of the imagination. But I would watch the hell of a CGI World of Warcraft movie.

Users who are viewing this thread