Who seriously bags a mustang?

6spd

Established Member
well.........:dancenana: ME :dancenana: I havent posted any pics in a while but here are some of the latest! Still need to find time to organize a nice photoshoot with a nice backdrop soon!

IMG_0925 by Adron87, on Flickr

IMG_0920 by Adron87, on Flickr

IMG_0923 by Adron87, on Flickr

IMG_0917 by Adron87, on Flickr

Some Older:

476536_10151750443050724_1934272612_o by Adron87, on Flickr

457426_10151750442665724_1383812377_o by Adron87, on Flickr

462631_10151750444560724_1518178631_o by Adron87, on Flickr

467146_10151750460740724_1682086525_o by Adron87, on Flickr

jrandy

Established Member
looks clean. I have never been a fan of performance cars sitting on the frame, but slammed does look sick.

6spd

Established Member
Who system did you go with? More specs on the setup please.

Thanks Guys, appreciate it!

I went with Ridetech parts mainly.

Ridepro e2 Digital Management controller (too good of a deal to pass up)
Ridepro Valve solenoid
Single Viair 444C compressor
Aluminum 3 Gallon Air Tank
Koni Adj + Ridetech Coolride bags (front setup)
Ridetech Single Adj Master Series Shockwaves (rear)

I will be however switching to Accuair e-level for the management, i was going to go with the Ridepro e3 from ridetech but after seeing and feeling how the accuair system works, i was amazed, plus its cleaner without the need of pressure gauges inside, and much less wiring. The e2 is good but 1) the screen is invisible in the sun 2) height based> pressure based systems.

btw, I was looking at your pace car build on foureyedpride as i was gathering parts myself, job well done :beer: I Love seeing something completely out of the norm and that car is definitely one of a kind :)

Last edited:

69clark

Established Member

Ridepro Valve solenoid

I will be however switching to Accuair e-level for the management, i was going to go with the Ridepro e3 from ridetech but after seeing and feeling how the accuair system works, i was amazed, plus its cleaner without the need of pressure gauges inside, and much less wiring. The e2 is good but 1) the screen is invisible in the sun 2) height based> pressure based systems.

btw, I was looking at your pace car build on foureyedpride as i was gathering parts myself, job well done :beer: I Love seeing something completely out of the norm and that car is definitely one of a kind :)

Thanks

You can't go wrong with the accuair stuff, that's what I wanted go with but settled for the e3. Car looks great, you'll love the accuair stuff, I wish I ponied up for it now, ever though I am extremely happy with the e3.

Last edited:

6spd

Established Member
Thanks

You can't go wrong with the accuser stuff, that's what I wanted go with but settled for the e3. Car looks great, you'll love the accuser stuff, I wish I ponied up for it now, ever though I am extremely happy with the e3.

I cant remember from your build thread, are you using the levelpro height sensors? The e3 is a fantastic system, its MILES ahead of the e2 that's for sure haha.

Last edited:

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member

Ridepro Valve solenoid

Been thinking about doing the RideTech system on my Cobra but I've been curious about how alignment is dealt w/ on these systems? In particular I'd want to know how you get consistent camber and toe settings w/ the constant variability of the ride height? Also can the alignment done at a standard shop or does it have to be taken to a specialty shop?

69clark

Established Member
I cant remember from your build thread, are you using the levelpro height sensors? The e3 is a fantastic system, its MILES ahead of the e2 that's for sure haha.

No height sensors yet, but I plan to upgrade to them this winter.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Welcome to the club. Too bad you aren't a tad closer. Would be a sick photo shoot with both our cars together.

Users who are viewing this thread