Who to tune roush s/c?

RFM50

Established Member
:beer: Good buy and congrats!!! The ROUSH TVS is awesome blower that can make some safe reliable power with only a few add-ons.

We have tuned many TVS set ups with great results. We also spend the time to datalog and get any issues resolved quick. One thing we offer / what I do is spend the time to explain how to use livelink and what to log. I spend the time to explain the results with you so you can have a better understanding of what you logged and how it works. I know our customer's can agree with this.

Heck, without trying to sell you anything, call me, I have no problem giving some tech advice and get you in the right direction regardless of what you do.

I can back this up! Steve is very great at going through your tune with you. I have been doing so much with my car that I think I talk to Steve almost everyday.

Kid Smitty

Established Member
Kris Danner

I have no problems with idle, no surge, the car just simply hauls ass. I have nitto DR's that are a foot wide with CHE LCA repos and still can't hook up until 3rd. He even came over to my house and did it gratis. I hear he does that for a lot of guys around here and at SAR.

OP, I know that doesn't help you much, but to the folks that live in central Texas that need expertise and knowledge tuning their cars, Kris would be a good person to get to know. He's at SAR quite a bit testing and tuning. Just go up to him and introduce yourself, you'll be surprised. Or you can find him on the innertube on various boards. He has a wealth of knowledge, more than just tuning.

Jack

alex12gt

Established Member
:beer: Good buy and congrats!!! The ROUSH TVS is awesome blower that can make some safe reliable power with only a few add-ons.

We have tuned many TVS set ups with great results. We also spend the time to datalog and get any issues resolved quick. One thing we offer / what I do is spend the time to explain how to use livelink and what to log. I spend the time to explain the results with you so you can have a better understanding of what you logged and how it works. I know our customer's can agree with this.

Heck, without trying to sell you anything, call me, I have no problem giving some tech advice and get you in the right direction regardless of what you do.

Thats 100% truth i talk to steve at least once a week and have always had great service
Im running a bbr tune now and will prolly stick with them once the new motor is in

Users who are viewing this thread