Who wants a piece?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
You're dork ass CAN be funny at times!:lol: :lol:

Get back to work on Jeremy's car ya old fart! Put those polishing skills to work. I'm sure his car looks like shit after sitting for awhile. He abuses the shit out of that beautiful car. :nonono:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
FoofKiller said:
Get back to work on Jeremy's car ya old fart! Put those polishing skills to work. I'm sure his car looks like shit after sitting for awhile. He abuses the shit out of that beautiful car. :nonono:

I just finished with a beautiful Sullivan that's going on a TT Mustang!:coolman:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Foof is almost ready to call out Strokd. You better not let me down.. :-D
Nah, she runs pretty good on the stickies, I don't see him runnin 9s anytime soon, it'll take a while to learn the car and for him to keep in it when the car is 45 degrees to the track at 100...:lol:

Should be a fun race when he gets it ready though... I had a blast racing Manny when he was down timing. He said he was making like 820 or 830 that night back from Ennis.:beer:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
All this call out stuff is highly entertaining guys... Keep it going please...

I will keep my slow ass cars here in the porch enjoying the fun with the kiddies...

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I will keep my slow ass cars here in the porch enjoying the fun with the kiddies...
I'd be happy to take your slow ass cars out for you. :thumbsup:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Lurch, how are those IMRC deletes helping your slow car?

Ready for another shot at the silver foofmachine?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
How can he do that with a friggin PINK cell phone?:shrug: :lol:

Hey, I hate your old ass, shut the **** up. Why don't you go buy a pink dildo...err wait, why don't you add another to your collection, and hop on it for a few hours rather than wasting your time on the internet. Doesn't it get kind of old having someone read our posts to you, you old blind ass. How do you get your wheelchair up to the desk? HPP has better things to do then to build a handicap accessible desk for your bearded turkey looking OLD face.

Did I mention you're old, and that I hate you?

Not only that but you're color blind, you highlighted the word "pink" with magenta. Ya ****.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Hey, I hate your old ass, shut the **** up. Why don't you go buy a pink dildo...err wait, why don't you add another to your collection, and hop on it for a few hours rather than wasting your time on the internet. Doesn't it get kind of old having someone read our posts to you, you old blind ass. How do you get your wheelchair up to the desk? HPP has better things to do then to build a handicap accessible desk for your bearded turkey looking OLD face.

Did I mention you're old, and that I hate you?

Not only that but you're color blind, you highlighted the word "pink" with magenta. Ya ****.
WHY DON'T YOU BITE MY HAIRY ASS?.....................WHEN EVER YOU FIND THE TIME TO REMOVE YOUR LIPS FROM JKD'S TAINT!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
WHY DON'T YOU BITE MY HAIRY ASS?.....................WHEN EVER YOU FIND THE TIME TO REMOVE YOUR LIPS FROM JKD'S TAINT!

Hey ****stick. Why drag me into it? I've been nothing but on my best behavior in anything concerning you and HPP. So why would you deliberatly drag me into Sheldon's dumbassery? I've even been prasing you guys lately! Now I feel dirty. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread