Who wants to be on TV!?!?!?

Traction

Established Member
ok, I'm going to be at Moroso on wednesday, july 13th to shoot my little story for that photographers show that will air on ch. 4 cbs in Miami. I hope we can get a good turnout of mustangs there. I would also like to interview some people about drag racing. So we need a good turnout next week. fast cars, smoky burnouts, and raw horsepower!!! see you guys there.

Traction

Established Member
update: I will also be there tonight just to make sure I get enought footage.

Traction

Established Member
Hey guys! Last night I got some good footage, but there was only a couple of fords there. Was that any one on the board?? anyways next wednesday I'll be out there again this time I'm bringing the a lipstick camera and I am hoping I will be able to mount on some of your cars to get some really cool shots. Post back if you are going to be there and you will allow me to put these cameras in your car. If your car is used I will send you the raw footage of your runs.

Traction

Established Member
edz said:
I will be there, I do not know about video though, I have been told I have a great face for Radio.

There's only going to be one view that I need to see the driver. there about 5 other views that I would like to do too.

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
Traction said:
Hey guys! Last night I got some good footage, but there was only a couple of fords there. Was that any one on the board?? anyways next wednesday I'll be out there again this time I'm bringing the a lipstick camera and I am hoping I will be able to mount on some of your cars to get some really cool shots. Post back if you are going to be there and you will allow me to put these cameras in your car. If your car is used I will send you the raw footage of your runs.

I'll be there, weather permitting. I might be interested in being a test subject.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I think I'm going to be up there. I wanted to watch the Steeda cars run anyway.

Traction

Established Member
I was out there (the guy with the big camera). Ed Z. was out there along with the whole steeda crew which was really cool. I got to hook up my lipstick camera to 2005 steeda gt. I got some great video for the show. And met some really cool mustang guys. thanks to everyone for helping out!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Traction said:
I was out there (the guy with the big camera). Ed Z. was out there along with the whole steeda crew which was really cool. I got to hook up my lipstick camera to 2005 steeda gt. I got some great video for the show. And met some really cool mustang guys. thanks to everyone for helping out!

Cool...I've got a shitton of pics. I'll post them up.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
This could be the poster child for the Steeda Dif. brace
Before:

Moroso_084_Medium.sized.jpg

After:

Moroso_111_Medium.sized.jpg

Moroso_035_Medium.sized.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
edz said:
This could be the poster child for the Steeda Dif. brace
Before:

Moroso_084_Medium.sized.jpg

After:

Moroso_111_Medium.sized.jpg

Moroso_035_Medium.sized.jpg

Hey Hey, those are pics from my gallery. Did you get them from TMCA???

Apparently this was not the first time that happened. I told him, his brother, and his cousin about the diff brace. Here's the other thing, Me and like 5 other people were helping him push the car on the trailer while his brother was steering it, the car wasn't straight. We start to push and then the front rim was all over the side of the trailer, so that is done too. Not a good night for those guys.

Users who are viewing this thread