Who was at steeda today

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I was there, and while the crowd was a little light, only about 50 for the whole day, I really believe that the attendees had a good time. Dario led the tour, and Mathes joined in at the factory. A lot of problems were discussed and it ended up with them riding in some cars at the end to help the folks identify their issues and solve their problems, most by the way did not require Steeda parts. Its always good to see new faces and those that I have not seen in some time.

Fast Willy

Established Member
edz said:
I was there, and while the crowd was a little light, only about 50 for the whole day, I really believe that the attendees had a good time. Dario led the tour, and Mathes joined in at the factory. A lot of problems were discussed and it ended up with them riding in some cars at the end to help the folks identify their issues and solve their problems, most by the way did not require Steeda parts. Its always good to see new faces and those that I have not seen in some time.

Where you the one who was making the waffles lol.

Fast Willy

Established Member
edz said:
That was me, we sold 22, and no one complained of any gastrointestinal distress, I consider that a success.

hahaha. I was the 17 year kid there but I didnt have my cobra that day bc it was at the shop. Thanks for the free hat.

JTek_55

Hey, I was there... I came in the morning and I was the first one to have my car dynoed... 421 to the wheels with only CAI and exhaust... not too shabby. I also figured out what was causing my lean condition - boost bypass mod!!

Users who are viewing this thread