Who will be the first to post a pic on their new ride

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Should they not be hitting the dealers in the next couple of weeks? I was thinking last week in June, first week in July. Sound right?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
crystalwhitesvt said:
one of the local dealers in my area already has one sitting on the lot

I am in no way trying to flame you, but are you sure it's a Shelby, and not a Mustang GT with stripes? Lots of dealers around me have been selling Mustang GTs with stripes, different wheels, duck tail spoilers, etc... and calling it a Shelby package :bs:

2k1cobra

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
I am in no way trying to flame you, but are you sure it's a Shelby, and not a Mustang GT with stripes? Lots of dealers around me have been selling Mustang GTs with stripes, different wheels, duck tail spoilers, etc... and calling it a Shelby package :bs:
+1 Im sick and tired of seeing GT's with stripes on the door that say GT350 or some sort of bullshit like that. :dw: :rollseyes

bubbrubb

not me, I have to ****ing give my dealership ALL of the information and updates on the GT500, the sales manager is the biggest waste of semen ever. I don't want to post the dealership out of respect because my neighbor owns it, and the salesman I'm working with is a stand up guy who I feel I can trust (and is giving me the car at MSRP, and an expedition at invoice + 0% everything for my trouble with the gt500 if I want it)

also, should I take up a complaint with him to let him know how bad of a job the sales manager is doing? - I brought a bunch of information down to the dealer right before they closed today since I had some time to kill, and I figure that would maybe put some fire under his ass to know that I should have been able to be alot farther along in the order process (I'm # 2 on the list & have it @ msrp)

Users who are viewing this thread