Who will win??? 408 stroker foxbody vs c6 z06

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
why is this a question? a 408 fox against a stock z06?

Last edited:

Pntbll309

Established Member
***k ls1 ls6 and any chevy you got, I asked a simple question and it turns into a hate thing. Ive owned chevys and they just dont drag race better than a mustang, the balls to the wall feeling just aint there with the camaro. You call me broke, you know me? This is just a track car that I have been building in my spare time. Bring your pos chevy and put your money where your mouth is. Get off the SVT forums and go to your homo chevy sites.:loser:

LMFAO. YES YOU ARE A BROKE ASS.

You make soooo much money yet, you don't have shit done to your car. You bitch about the cost of another car. Balls to the wall feeling? So a stock z06 being pretty close to the same feeling as your "track car" isnt balls to the wall feeling?

Your a ****ing joke. Your a ****ing chump. And you don't know shit about racing.

And please dont call my car a Chevy, it isn't a Camaro. Since your illiterate, Ill help you out. Its a Pontiac Trans Am. Gm none the less.

LOL my pos, Im sure looks better, and would take your little pos for a walk around the park. I'm glad your motor "should make 550". Mines already done that at altitude. Mines also a 10.50 car with a DA of 8300'. So I'm sure at your elevation it would be in the 9's. Bring your pacifier little girl, I'd make you go home crying.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
Yeah i know GM guys run their mouth about that all the time but when in reality they have a very large displacement motor from the factory and technology advantage!

Reminds me of somethin a camaro owner said to me last night.... He said well you have 32 valves and i only have 16, i lmao and said who gives a $hit you do realize you have a 5.7 vs my little 4.6 ha

technology advantage???

GM has been using that "technology advatange" since the 50's and earlier. I didnt know Push rod single cam engines were in the technology advantage category....its the most basic and simple a motor can get...sure, they gave it big cubes and bumped up the compression but even a retard would know thats going to make big power...

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member

You make soooo much money yet, you don't have shit done to your car. You bitch about the cost of another car. Balls to the wall feeling? So a stock z06 being pretty close to the same feeling as your "track car" isnt balls to the wall feeling?

Your a ****ing joke. Your a ****ing chump. And you don't know shit about racing.

And please dont call my car a Chevy, it isn't a Camaro. Since your illiterate, Ill help you out. Its a Pontiac Trans Am. Gm none the less.

LOL my pos, Im sure looks better, and would take your little pos for a walk around the park. I'm glad your motor "should make 550". Mines already done that at altitude. Mines also a 10.50 car with a DA of 8300'. So I'm sure at your elevation it would be in the 9's. Bring your pacifier little girl, I'd make you go home crying.

Take it to SD, don't want to see you get banned here.:rockon:

F8L BYT

Established Member
technology advantage???

GM has been using that "technology advatange" since the 50's and earlier. I didnt know Push rod single cam engines were in the technology advantage category....its the most basic and simple a motor can get...sure, they gave it big cubes and bumped up the compression but even a retard would know thats going to make big power...

What i am stating is that compared to his motor they have a technological advantage and what i also meant was that they have been changing the ls motors over the years and yes they have added bigger cubes and compression but also have dont little things to update the motor since the 50's so dont give me that "its been the same since the 50's" bs

F8L BYT

Established Member

Yeah dont get yourself in trouble and get banned take it to smack down or pm him.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member

Sorry no one meant to insult chevy there at least still around. U have a pontiac there so pathetic the american car buyer would not buy them there for there gone:bash::bash:

So Ironic calling out someone 2000 miles away :bash::bash:

Pntbll309

Established Member
Sorry no one meant to insult chevy there at least still around. U have a pontiac there so pathetic the american car buyer would not buy them there for there gone:bash::bash:

So Ironic calling out someone 2000 miles away :bash::bash:

Yeah GM was as bad with their financials as you are with your grammar.

And yes lets blame a company's failure because their owners could not balance their books and let the budget exceed the profits. :rockon:

There does not mean, their, as in a persons property.

Also, you should learn the definition of "irony", as me calling out anybody at any distance has no irony in it.

lol you fail.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Yeah GM was as bad with their financials as you are with your grammar.

And yes lets blame a company's failure because their owners could not balance their books and let the budget exceed the profits. :rockon:

There does not mean, their, as in a persons property.

Also, you should learn the definition of "irony", as me calling out anybody at any distance has no irony in it.

lol you fail.

Is that the best u can do say something about my typing truleypathetic. Gm had profits wow fooled me??????????????

lemons12

Established Member
It also made me chuckle that there was a book of mods to the 408 fox and then it said C6zo6- stock... :lol1:

It pisses me off that Zo6s are that ****ing sick right out of the box.. Let alone some bolt ons/tune and tires... :cuss:

You should take him, especially if he is on street tires.. I would stay away from anything 125+mph though, if he is going to pull that is where it will happen.

And you guys bickering about GM being shitty and this and that..
:lol:

For the guy with the Trans Am.. You are on a Ford SVT web site, what do you expect..
Just because they all drive shitty slow ass cars, doesn't mean you can post about it.. :poke:

Pntbll309

Established Member
^ lol I know man.

The best part is I dont have a single problem with any ford. My bro has an L, I love foxes, mach1s and termis. All good cars, just different in design and setup than an Fbody.

Some people just have a bias built into them, look at the guys sig. Im sure he has that spray painted on the side of his trailer.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
What i am stating is that compared to his motor they have a technological advantage and what i also meant was that they have been changing the ls motors over the years and yes they have added bigger cubes and compression but also have dont little things to update the motor since the 50's so dont give me that "its been the same since the 50's" bs

what other things to update the motors? Better flowing intake manifolds? better heads? O shit, even a better PCV setup......yah all that stuff add's up to a technical advantage over any other motor I guess....

The only big technical advantage from the 50's to now between the pushrod motors was the introduction of Fuel injection...

Users who are viewing this thread