• Audi

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Aston Martin

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE_STIG

Established Member
If you don't know what this is about then don't vote.

EDIT: Post why you think this

Last edited:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
I missed the vote...but I'm going to say Audi. It's a tough call.

Both Audi and Peugeot are coming in force with Aston Martin down by one car numerically. Aston took Castellet with Audi ahead of Peugeot and then Peugeot took Spa. As we've discussed Audi with TK and McNish have been superior in the rain...which is often a feature in the 24-hour race. Shall be great fun to watch.

Hoping a Ford GT takes GT1...hell, they're running 3. I know you are looking for Flying Lizard in GT2. We shall see. Here's to a great and safe race. :beer:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member

Yepper, three Ford GT's will be running in GT1...one Ford GT will be "manned" by the first all woman team in Le Mans history. Let's hope they are coordinating their PMS on race day..."babes...with 'tude"...will kick ass. Would be really neat if they finished and podium'd!!!

Here's the Ford GT driver lineup from the Matech Racing site:

"Of the 6 drivers in the Spa 1000Km, 4 will drive the Matech Ford GT1 cars in the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

In car n°60, Thomas Mutsch and Romain Grosjean will be joined by Jonathan Hirschi, who as well as racing for the team in Spa has already driven for the Swiss team during the FIA GT 2009 Championship.

The second Matech GT Matech remains as originally planned: a 100% female Swiss team – this has never been seen at Le Mans before! Cyndie Allemann, Rahel Frey and Natacha Gachnang will be sharing the driving duties of car n°61.

The Marc VDS Racing team will also take the start with one Matech built Ford GT. On June 12th and 13th, 3 Matech Ford GT Matech will race together with 52 other prototypes and GT cars."

Users who are viewing this thread