Who will win? Procharged 96 cobra vs. 03 pullied cobra

musclefan21

Established Member

musclefan21

Established Member
You ask him. My bet is on red3v vs. you in a run what ya brung race. Don't like it? Then don't hate.

Are you a 5 year old? Should scroll up and quote your words on doubting my words when.i said a bolts on mach cant touch my cobra? Now you left that argument since it is an obvious fail for you and throwing something else on?

There wont be a race between me and red3v. But i am down for setting a date for both of ua to go to track and post slips the same day.

BStowers023

Established Member
Are you a 5 year old? Should scroll up and quote your words on doubting my words when.i said a bolts on mach cant touch my cobra? Now you left that argument since it is an obvious fail for you and throwing something else on?

There wont be a race between me and red3v. But i am down for setting a date for both of ua to go to track and post slips the same day.

Do you want to make a bet on who runs better times then?

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
You ask him. My bet is on red3v vs. you in a run what ya brung race. Don't like it? Then don't hate.

Hey man, I think you are missing what we were getting at.

I asked Cody if he thought when his Mach one only had a little weight reduction, and bolt-on's and was running mid 12's would be a good race as my buddies car sat. Even though there was a full second difference between Cody's car with bolt-ons and weight reduction and his pullied Cobra, along with an 8-10 MPH difference, he said it would be close.

Now cody is talking that it will be absolutely bad for Muscle, even after Musclefan adds an SRA, gears, and puts in a clutch that isn't slipping off the line.

I don't think Musclefan and I care if Cody beats him. We care that he thinks it's going to be rape, and Musclefan is going to need 1,000lbs of weight reduction and a 1,000 shot to keep up with this "lightly modded Mach 1"

Running what you brung has no real relevancy here. He is talking mad shit, and has a car that barely runs. Get some times/numbers, then talk. Until then, saying you will whip every car out there, etc. is retarded when you have ZERO backing, other than a mod list.

Last edited:

BStowers023

Established Member
Hey man, I think you are missing what we were getting at.

I asked Cody if he thought when his Mach one only had a little weight reduction, and bolt-on's and was running mid 12's would be a good race as my buddies car sat. Even though there was a full second difference between Cody's car with bolt-ons and weight reduction and his pullied Cobra, along with an 8-10 MPH difference, he said it would be close.

Now cody is talking that it will be absolutely bad for Muscle, even after Musclefan adds an SRA, gears, and puts in a clutch that isn't slipping off the line.

I don't think Musclefan and I care if Cody beats him. We care that he thinks it's going to be rape, and Musclefan is going to need 1,000lbs of weight reduction and a 1,000 shot to keep up with this "lightly modded Mach 1"

Running what you brung has no real relevancy here. He is talking mad shit, and barely has a running car. Get some times/numbers, then talk. Until then, saying you will whip every car out there, etc. is retarded when you have ZERO backing, other than a mod list.

I think you guys are missing the point that Red3v has stated that he is no longer a bolt on mach.....you just assume it's not possible that a N/A mach can beat a pullied terminator.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I think you guys are missing the point that Red3v has stated that he is no longer a bolt on mach.....you just assume it's not possible that a N/A mach can beat a pullied terminator.

Neither of us are saying that.

We have both said it would be a good race.

Cody insists Musclefan will need a shot of Nitrous to even REMOTELY hang with his Mach 1.

Yet, he has no idea on what times he will be running, final numbers, weight, etc. He even ignores the fact that Muscle's car will have 100+ lbs less of weight with the SRA swap, 3.90 gears, and a new clutch.

We think it will be a good race, not a slaughter if Musclefan doesn't put a 150 shot on his Cobra to just barely keep up, lol.

musclefan21

Established Member

You are talking out of your ass again. I never made that statement.

BStowers023

Established Member
Neither of us are saying that.

We have both said it would be a good race.

Cody insists Musclefan will need a shot of Nitrous to even REMOTELY hang with his Mach 1.

Yet, he has no idea on what times he will be running, final numbers, weight, etc. He even ignores the fact that Muscle's car will have 100+ lbs less of weight with the SRA swap, 3.90 gears, and a new clutch.

We think it will be a good race, not a slaughter if Musclefan doesn't put a 150 shot on his Cobra to just barely keep up, lol.

Just going out on a limb....but knowing Red3v's setup, I think musclefan will need at least a 100 shot to keep up, a 150 should be a close race. Just my 2 cents, but like I said before....what do I know?

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Just going out on a limb....but knowing Red3v's setup, I think musclefan will need at least a 100 shot to keep up, a 150 should be a close race. Just my 2 cents, but like I said before....what do I know?

There are actually 100 shot Upper only Cobra's running low 10's @ 130-132.

Pretty sure Cody is not RAPING a low 10 second Cobra, or any car for that matter after he throws in a built motor, some more full interior type weight reduction, and some additional bolt-ons and supporting mods.

There is always a faster car. I don't think we care enough to think about how much faster Cody's car will be than every other car out there. :shrug:

musclefan21

Established Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: you really dont know anything... :lol:

BStowers023

Established Member
There are actually 100 shot Upper only Cobra's running low 10's @ 130-132.

Pretty sure Cody is not RAPING a low 10 second Cobra, or any car for that matter after he throws in a built motor, some more full interior type weight reduction, and some additional bolt-ons and supporting mods.

There is always a faster car. I don't think we care enough to think about how much faster Cody's car will be than every other car out there. :shrug:

Like I said, a 100 shot would help him keep up.

03snakeminated

Established Member
Damn, this thread still going :nonono:
this is like the gift that keeps on giving, i'll tell you what guys; the pullied cobra will desimate all, so bring your tampons because the blood bath is emminent....

Users who are viewing this thread