Who will win? Procharged 96 cobra vs. 03 pullied cobra

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Nice!! 12x should be easy.

After the sra and slicks and skinnies, i should see 125-126mph trap :rockon:

With the Juice you should see 132-134 in good weather.

Dude, I am excite! I wish my stupid 3v turd could handle some nitrous, otherwise I'd have a 75 shot on this bitch meow.

musclefan21

Established Member
With the Juice you should see 132-134 in good weather.

Dude, I am excite! I wish my stupid 3v turd could handle some nitrous, otherwise I'd have a 75 shot on this bitch meow.

Agreed.

It will handle 50 shot and give u that tq you are lacking.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Agreed.

It will handle 50 shot and give u that tq you are lacking.

A 50 shot will put me over 500 RWHP+. 3V's cant really go past that even with a good tune. That is just asking for trouble.

The 4.10's help make up for my lack of TQ.

It already does 180's in 3rd gear :D

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Lolz so musclefan had to go get a nitrous kit ;)... Yea lilmiller I will run the camaro any info on the car?

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Lolz so musclefan had to go get a nitrous kit ;)... Yea lilmiller I will run the camaro any info on the car?

Didn't have to for the race between the two of you.

Just got a VERY good deal on a full complete kit, with different Jets, etc.

I am willing to bet he will run you off nitrous all you want, to see how you destroy him :D

musclefan21

Established Member

Yeah just for you.. for a race that will never happen lol.

No, a friend was willing to give me a deal, so i said deal.

I will run the car without spray at track and with spray to see the difference.

Looks like im outta the game!

No, i wont spray against our race. Just straight up, upper only. I actually.plan on using the spray at track only so most likely i wont have it with me at the time.

He won't spray on certain cars.

He only needs to spray on that full weight N/A Mach 1, and that H/C LS2 Vette.

Your car, I bet he will run straight up.

+1 :)

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Congrats car should fly on the kit.. what If I want him to spray me? If you are willing to make a slight drive there is a good chance it does happen.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Congrats car should fly on the kit.. what If I want him to spray me? If you are willing to make a slight drive there is a good chance it does happen.

We are already heading toward Indianapolis in April to meet the crew from OH for some runs.

You can drive up if you want to race as well.

You will get whatever you want Cody. However, pretty sure Muscle wants to run you without it so you can "try" to prove him wrong that you will ABSOLUTELY RAPE a pullied Cobra. Then you can race him on spray and see how he barely keeps up with you....

musclefan21

Established Member

Am not going to make two trips to IN I will make one trip to IN in April to meet with Cory and his crew and if you're there it'll happen if you're not there it'll Always be a talk unless you come to Illinois some.

I think you're getting a little cocky now ;-) On spray my car should go low 10s at 132-134mph. I don't think your car could touch that

BStowers023

Established Member
We are already heading toward Indianapolis in April to meet the crew from OH for some runs.

You can drive up if you want to race as well.

You will get whatever you want Cody. However, pretty sure Muscle wants to run you without it so you can "try" to prove him wrong that you will ABSOLUTELY RAPE a pullied Cobra. Then you can race him on spray and see how he barely keeps up with you....

Should be a good run with the cobra on the kit :rockon:

My money is still on Red3v though ;-)

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Am not going to make two trips to IN I will make one trip to IN in April to meet with Cory and his crew and if you're there it'll happen if you're not there it'll Always be a talk unless you come to Illinois some.

I think you're getting a little cocky now ;-) On spray my car should go low 10s at 132-134mph. I don't think your car could touch that

C'mon man, we are talking an N/A mach 1, with hardly anything done to it.

He will tear your shit up. You honestly need to make 1,000 HP in order to stay within 50 car lengths of him.

I think you should do a Whipple 3.4, run 150 PSI, upgrade your Flux Capacitor, take off your wheels for weight reduction, and drive as best as you can.

BStowers023

Established Member
C'mon man, we are talking an N/A mach 1, with hardly anything done to it.

He will tear your shit up. You honestly need to make 1,000 HP in order to stay within 50 car lengths of him.

I think you should do a Whipple 3.4, run 150 PSI, upgrade your Flux Capacitor, take off your wheels for weight reduction, and drive as best as you can.

So much fail right there :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread