who will win?

SHOTYME

Established Member
ok here is the deal, my friend has a civic atomatic,headder,intake,exhuast,inigtion,NOS,apexi meter,17's,and some weight loss, he told me to put up or shut up about my SHO beening fast, and guy it is my engine has been worked a bit all the power is back, sometime i scare myself, and i have custom intake and will have exhuast cause the guys and gals said that freeing up a litte will help alot, I got a 91 + MTX, Do you all think that i will win i have been told by his girl friend and one of my best friends that when they are riding and he hits the NOS they can not realy feel it and plus they say if he hits it off the line he spins, and if i get a good luanch i will beat him For sure. Guys i have beat some modded GT's AWD talon real bad, wht do you all think.

SteedaSVT

Established Member
I think you need to take your car to a track and race it.

You're just like my Friend and his 92 SHO. Who reallys cares who will win. Race and find out if it matters that much to you. But Honestly i would say that you more than likely will win. Unless its got more mod's then your listing.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
too many variables to say for sure. Depends how big his shot is etc etc. if your stock, I'd say it be close or he'd edge you out. Even from a roll depending if he has the VTEC or not. I'd say its still close. But as stated I wouldn't try it on the street even though alot of us do.

Osiris

Established Member
NAAWWWWSSSSSSSSS........

Tell him to run you without the nitrous. I'm sure you'll win then.

But like Prophet said, please do it on the track. No need to see two other poeple killed or locked down for racing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread