who would win my GT or stock EVO

04HillzGT

Established Member
a buddy of mine is soon to be getting a new EVO my mods are as listed in my sig. We'll definitely be running for fun once he puts 500 miles on his car I just wanted to know if we went from a dig who would win. I've taken an STi from a 10 mph roll and I held off him off by about a half a car and that was before the predator tune. By the time we run I'll probably be riding on nittos just wanted to know how you guys think I'd fare

joegt38

Established Member
If you've taken the STI, the evo a bit slower so I think you got him as long as you can launch without much wheel spin.

04HillzGT

Established Member
what do you guys think I'd be running in the quarter mile with the setup I have now plus nittos. If I had to rate my driving ability I'd give it about a 7 out of 10 however with no track experience

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
You should beat him, but be careful. With an intake, and exhaust, and a tune those cars are running well into the twelves (12.3-12.5)

joegt38

Established Member
You might be able to hit mid 13s with your mods and your skills.

Some people do better and some do worse, you'll never know till ya get out there. But I think its safe to say mid 13s.

rphinney

Established Member
He could run 13's if he had a supercharger, someone that has never been to the track in a car that runs mid 14's stock should be hoping to replicate the advertised 1/4 time for their car.

Users who are viewing this thread