Whoa!

Andy M

Established Member
yep... it was bound to happen once the parts became available in the aftermarket..... oh well.... it is still not the real deal...and it never will be.

But, I have to say it is somewhat flattering. Additionally, there are many folks out there who aren't as lucky as us and cannot afford a real one, so they must resort to building their own. Fundamentally, I have no problem with this. I remember a time in my life when having a car like the R and the M5 were distant dreams...and I would have done anything to make my car look the part.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
It is from SHM! It is a S2 done up for SEMA it has 405HP solid rear axle with adjustable Koni's. 3.73 rear end (which will reach 170 MPH) 6-Speed manual, Eibach springs, 18" 3-piece racing wheels, BFGoodrich KD's, Paxto-Novi1000 with intercooler, Brembo brakes, SHM Front air dam, "R" style rear wing, functional power dome hood with cut out for hot air removal. Much more included.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
any idea on whether they plan to build it? it looks pretty good except the front splitter looks a little too cluttered and complcated.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
The spoiler, hood and front end add $2900 or so to the car I should have one here in April sometime. Here is the hood.
sema5.jpg

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
yep... it was bound to happen once the parts became available in the aftermarket..... oh well.... it is still not the real deal...and it never will be.

But, I have to say it is somewhat flattering. Additionally, there are many folks out there who aren't as lucky as us and cannot afford a real one, so they must resort to building their own. Fundamentally, I have no problem with this. I remember a time in my life when having a car like the R and the M5 were distant dreams...and I would have done anything to make my car look the part.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm M5! I LOVE YOU ANDY!

Oh man I shouldnt have said that!:bash: :cryying:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by 00JSVT

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I LOVE YOU ANDY!

Oh man I shouldnt have said that!:bash: :cryying:

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

WAIT A MIN WAIT A MIN!

That was fatal use of your MODERATING POWER! Why dont you step on over to the Contour Forum, and ill show you some POWER! I see how your gonna play in here, Its Kryptonite in here for me! :lol: :lol: :fm:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by 00JSVT

WAIT A MIN WAIT A MIN!

That was fatal use of your MODERATING POWER! Why dont you step on over to the Contour Forum, and ill show you some POWER! I see how your gonna play in here, Its Kryptonite in here for me! :lol: :lol: :fm:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread