Whooooa!!!!!Awesome..

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:coolman: Nothing the Cavalier can't handle. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

zzzzzer

Established Member
Seriously, that ride is d/mn impressive!!!

* Do you have the specs on something like that? *

Last edited:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I don't think my motor could even power that huge serpentine belt to run the supercharger on that!!!:thumbsup:

zzzzzer

Established Member
And you won't find that belt at Auto Zone, that's for sure...lol

RedOKCIroc

Established Member
Looks photoshopped to me.

And how the hell did they cram a motor that big in an old mustang?

darkcrayz

Established Member
Seen a yellow Lambo on Studebaker Road in Long Beach. Saw a red one on 405/22 exchange, gorgeous. Dont know models as they blew by me, and I couldnt catch them with the traffic and there ability to manuever around it.

Also seen a red ferrari in Seal Beach, on main street, and at the gas station.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
:shrug:

Sorry,no specs and not a photochop..Got it in e-mail from a friend that went to an auto show in Chi-town somewhere....

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Have you ever looked under the hood of an older mustang?

If they could fit a 429 V8 in there, I am sure that motor fits quite well.

RedOKCIroc

Established Member
LLover, piss off dude. I may be a "chebby guy" but instead of buying a nice 96 3.8 mustang 5 speed for 5500 dollars, I decided to buy a 1990 iroc l98 5 speed with t-tops for 2800 dollars, also in nice shape. And will smoke the shit out of that mustang.

Maybe someday when I'm rich I can buy something SVT too :rolleyes:

And, a 429 in a 66? Yea right dude, have you seen under the hood of a 64 1/2 - 69 Mustang? The factory 289 longblocks are fairly cramped as they are. To get an engine like that to fit would require some SERIOUS fabricaton.

The reason I said I thought it was fake, was because the blower and pulleys dont look as sharp as the rest of the car.. who knows, prolly just a shitty ass pic.

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
Originally posted by RedOKCIroc
LLover, piss off dude. I may be a "chebby guy" but instead of buying a nice 96 3.8 mustang 5 speed for 5500 dollars, I decided to buy a 1990 iroc l98 5 speed with t-tops for 2800 dollars, also in nice shape. And will smoke the shit out of that mustang.

Maybe someday when I'm rich I can buy something SVT too :rolleyes:

And, a 429 in a 66? Yea right dude, have you seen under the hood of a 64 1/2 - 69 Mustang? The factory 289 longblocks are fairly cramped as they are. To get an engine like that to fit would require some SERIOUS fabricaton.

The reason I said I thought it was fake, was because the blower and pulleys dont look as sharp as the rest of the car.. who knows, prolly just a shitty ass pic.

RedOKCIroc:

I mean this in the best and most helpful possible way. Stop now before you set a record for stupidity.

Best regards,

Cito

zzzzzer

Established Member
In all fairness to Iroc he wasn't flaming the ride. I mean, no one could flame that ride!...lol :-D He just questioned if the engine would fit is all. :)

But like Joel said, the reflection would be hard as he// to photoshop.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by RedOKCIroc

Ever heard of a Ford Mustang 429CJ? Boss 429? The Mach 1's had a 428 4v with ram air or not.

No serious fabrication there. You=mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread