Whos Going To 1320 Friday Night At Bradenton??

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Sean, Jason, Dumptruck, Rick?? Whos going this Friday just legal cars racing no hot rods. Best night to Run is 1320 nights! :coolman:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
SvtFireFighter said:
Sean, Jason, Dumptruck, Rick?? Whos going this Friday just legal cars racing no hot rods. Best night to Run is 1320 nights! :coolman:

I dont think I am going to make it. I dont drive in the lovebugs.

And I have to work,.

03jdmlighting

Established Member
hey man i dont know if i am goin to be able to make it spendin the day with my girlfriend....lol well let me know when u are going next......

351coupe

Established Member
:nonono: They don't prep the track for these 1320 events.I went to the first one and never went back.

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
My first time going to one I ran a 12.63 and 1.73 60 ft so it worked for me. But hey if you dont want your a$$ handed to ya stay home:)

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Well you guys missed out the track prep was great. 200 cars out there racing not many ricers ALOT of LS1, LT1 and muscle cars. I think the ricer are finally getting it they were getting stomped out there. Ricer are becoming fewer and fewer now.

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Hey man quit racing so much and go fishing. I was out the other and lost a really nice marlin but i will keep trying this sunday.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
SvtFireFighter said:
Well you guys missed out the track prep was great. 200 cars out there racing not many ricers ALOT of LS1, LT1 and muscle cars. I think the ricer are finally getting it they were getting stomped out there. Ricer are becoming fewer and fewer now.

200......Dam thats way to may people for me! How many runs did you get?

prototype

Established Member
Lets plan for a Lightning meet down @ BMP one weekend. We could race and then go to Hooters or Winghouse and have some beers. What's you think boys? :beer:

boca ron

Banned
BMP is without a doubt the best track I personally have ever seen. I was amazed at there prep work. Top notch facilty. I'd be down for it you can always count svtfirefighter in.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
LightningToGo said:
Lets plan for a Lightning meet down @ BMP one weekend. We could race and then go to Hooters or Winghouse and have some beers. What's you think boys? :beer:

I'm in just let us know when! :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread