who's going to Fun Ford weekend july9 in norwalk

93BlkCobra

Established Member
Man, I would love to go but Kinda far from NC. We usally go
to VA/TN/GA. Let us Know how it turns out. Later!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll be there. ;-)
Not sure what I want to run, just faster than you. :loser:
Actually, I'm hoping for low 13s, maybe 12.99 with a good launch and decent air.
I think you'll be right there with me after the tune/3.73s/DRs, but we'll see.
Either way, loser is buying beer the first night.
:beer:

This is the best FFW event of the year at one of the top 5 tracks in the country for anybody local-- dust off those rare '93s and check it out.
-J
:burnout:

rikhockey

Established Member
ok we will see u might have me on track time but i guess it will come down to the numbers .
im hoping to run 13.2 is my guess and if it all goes good and i break into the 12's then great but ill be happy with 13.2 and able to drive the car home not brokin lol
Jay good luck with that test...

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by 93BlkCobra
Man, I would love to go but Kinda far from NC. We usally go
to VA/TN/GA. Let us Know how it turns out. Later!

chris you make it up to richmond? i havent looked yet, do you know when the date is? we could meet there. my bro and i went last year. i had the cobra then too. it was parked in the grass. let me know i would absolutely do my best to get there!
later man,
bryan

93tealcobra

Established Member
I am going to be there. I am running true street and hope to get the 12 second average?!?!? I expect to run low 12's high 11's.
I agree with biminiLX, by far the best event I will go to all year. The facility is excellent, Fun FOrd does a great job with the event, and the $1 pint of ice cream!! How can you go wrong?!?

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
heh-heh ok its this weekend hehe duh. cool, if i go ill look for you guys. dont know if ill be racing but we'll see. if you see a pretty clean,black, stock looking 93 with a faint whistle and a tall dorky looking cracker drviing it, it might be me :dw: :D
later,
bryan

Users who are viewing this thread