Whos going to see the 2012 Movie?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
I know alot of people wont want to go see this movie, but I havent seen a good natural disaster type movie in awhile and I think this one is going to be really good. Hopefully I will be able to go see it in 2 weeks when it comes out. Who else is going? All I know is that once that day comes, im gonna be out in a riot through downtown nashville with many other people lol

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I def. wanna see it. I know a lot of people think that whatever happens in the movie is gonna happen in real life lol. I feel like it's gonna be another "Day After Tomorrow" type movie.

p0ky24

Established Member
count me in...anything that has alot of cool effects is always decent in my book...not expecting much from the storyline though

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I'm going to shell out some cash to see it in theaters. I don't think it'll be that great on a little screen.

16kOrBust

Established Member
I thought it looked unwatchably bad in the previews. I didn't even enjoy watching the previews; that's how bad it looked.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Most likely I will see it, but waiting for others to see it to find out if it is worth theater cash or rental

JasonSnake

Established Member
yeah yeah, the whole Earth is destroyed then at the end of the movie, it would be someone that was just dreaming about it. Just like all the other natural disaster movies where the "heroes" always save the Earth at the end.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I will wait until the year 2012 and try to get front row seats to the real show.

It's a good time to start saving up so we could hitch a ride to the space station and put on our 3D glasses to see the show.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
count me in...anything that has alot of cool effects is always decent in my book...not expecting much from the storyline though

Don't plan on seeing it but I'm pretty sure the storyline will blow. As in most disaster movies, the main characters usually survive. Predictable outcome.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
why go see it? all the good parts are in the commercials lol

this.

i feel its going to fail on epic levels. While im a fan of action movies, 2012 looks like thats the only action they have going, the rest is gonna be babble, horrible acting and judging by the last trailer i saw (where they said the government was building ships and knew about it) its gonna have some retarded ending like "Knowing". Lemme guess, Cusack's character is gonna try to find one and board it and fly off into space.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread