Who's in Fredericksburg??

jp2134

Established Member
I live around lee's hill area. I've seen lots of mustangs around here and I'm surprised that there isn't any meets around here. I just moved up from va bch where you could accidentally find 3 meets a night.
I'd love to have a few people meet up around here. Hopefully we get some more replies on this thread.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I'm down just south of Caroline County in Hanover. Few of us around Richmond area.

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
I wouldn't mind a fredricksburg meet every once in a while. the 45 min drive would be worth it to me if there was a decent showing

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I'm 20 miles up route 17 from 95, in summerduck! When the car is back together I would be up for meeting.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I actually just drove through Summerduck on Sunday when I was out for a nice drive in the Cobra. I live down 17 just a little bit in Hartwood essentially.

Mine is in pieces and I'm dropping it off Sunday for 6 point to be installed.
I live 1-2 miles from M&Ps restaurant down Elk Run rd.
But I def know where you are, we go to hardwood winery 2-3 times a year.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
I'm in Fredericksburg...my car is down at the moment...rebuilding my procharger and about to do a new fuel system. But I'm part of a local club and they meet where the old Giant used to be (I know you probably don't know that) but it's the last building on the row on Bragg Road and Rt. 3. Every other saturday. They have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/RRMustangClub/

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
I'm in Fredericksburg...my car is down at the moment...rebuilding my procharger and about to do a new fuel system. But I'm part of a local club and they meet where the old Giant used to be (I know you probably don't know that) but it's the last building on the row on Bragg Road and Rt. 3. Every other saturday. They have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/RRMustangClub/

What's the turnout normally ? I can't see the page its a closed group

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
What's the turnout normally ? I can't see the page its a closed group

Do they still meet? The Facebook group is closed..
And what time if they still do

I've only been able to get there 1 time, but it was about 10-15 mustangs that day. I wanna say it was like 5pm till whenever type thing. There are other "meets" in the area but not mustang related...mostly imports and stuff. I haven't been to them for over a year though.

If you want to pm me your facebook address I think I can add you to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread