whos kenne bell termy

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Why does everyone worry about dyno #s. Every dyno will read a little different and every car is different. If your a/f is good and the car runs good, who gives a sh*t.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
:shrug:

ok. you say this..."550/538 blower only" your mods are the stage 3,pullies, etc...

I asked how you made 550 with a stage 3 blower with 17-18 lbs of boost on "blower only". Eaton's don't perform well over 16psi even on steg's.

I was wondering how you made 30 more hp than me on 2 more # boost if that...my tune is very aggressive....you say yours is safe and mail order.

Then I saked how you got another 88 hp on a 75 shot. You said you only made 50, so something doesn't add up and I was wondering if there were any missing mods.

I see your slip and I believe it which is also why I ask.

No flame intended but I would like an explaination so maybe I can hit those numbers for only about another 150$$

Sorry I really only responded to you asking about me gaining 3mph on a 75 shot. I only gained 3mph because the "75 shot" that was on the car made 560rwhp/600rwtq with a horrid curve. It was a very safe email tune with a rich a/f, since when we tried to do a dynotune one of my nitrous seleniods got stuck. At the time I was running just a 2.75 upper making 13lbs of boost and making 520rwhp/497rwtq. That's what most people would see with an upper/lower combo. Then I put the 4lb lower on the car and the boost jumped to between 15.5-16lbs, and the car made 550rwhp/538rwtq. The new numbers on nitrous are with a new seleniod and full dyno tune. It is jetted for a 75 shot, but made 88rwhp and 193rwtq. My car has always had lower that normal boost, and made higher than avg numbers. There really aren't any missing mods, my fuel upgrades consist of a BAP w/ upgraded wiring and a MAFia still on stock injectors. The car just runs strong, it trapped 125-127 with just an upper while most full weight upper cars are looking at 123-125.

Last edited:

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
Sorry I really only responded to you asking about me gaining 3mph on a 75 shot. I only gained 3mph because the "75 shot" that was on the car made 560rwhp/600rwtq with a horrid curve. It was a very safe email tune with a rich a/f, since when we tried to do a dynotune one of my nitrous seleniods got stuck. At the time I was running just a 2.75 upper making 13lbs of boost and making 520rwhp/497rwtq. That's what most people would see with an upper/lower combo. Then I put the 4lb lower on the car and the boost jumped to between 15.5-16lbs, and the car made 550rwhp/538rwtq. The new numbers on nitrous are with a new seleniod and full dyno tune. It is jetted for a 75 shot, but made 88rwhp and 193rwtq. My car has always had lower that normal boost, and made higher than avg numbers. There really aren't any missing mods, my fuel upgrades consist of a BAP w/ upgraded wiring and a MAFia still on stock injectors. The car just runs strong, it trapped 125-127 with just an upper while most full weight upper cars are looking at 123-125.

cool...thanks for responding w/o getting your panties in a wad. I was thinking about a 4# but wasn't sure.

Good times!:beer:

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
Lol, good comeback and I didn't mean to offend you, if I did, sorry.

wasn't a comeback...just being frank.

No offense. I agree with your response, but I just had some ??'s from the other poster. Thanks for the apology though although not necessary!

Ebola

Established Member
I've been to that dealership while I was starting my search for a Terminator. They're really nice, and they have TONS of Terminators. I think it's run by two guys who just decided to specialize in them. Their prices are a little high for my tastes though, but that might just be the fact that they're a dealer.

stusvt03

Established Member
Just seen this post. I bought the car from a dealer in TX. I just had it dynoed to check it out. Thinkin about reducing boost so I can use 91. Not sure how much power it will lose though

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Just seen this post. I bought the car from a dealer in TX. I just had it dynoed to check it out. Thinkin about reducing boost so I can use 91. Not sure how much power it will lose though

Congrats on the purchase! I regret not buying it rather often, it would have been one hell of a purchase for the money. I kinda wish I would have just thrown my "responsible side" out the window and bought, then just prayed I could sell mine in a reasonable amount of time......but oh well. :beer:

stusvt03

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! I regret not buying it rather often, it would have been one hell of a purchase for the money. I kinda wish I would have just thrown my "responsible side" out the window and bought, then just prayed I could sell mine in a reasonable amount of time......but oh well. :beer:

Thanks. I am trying to find out what other internals mods where done to the block, before I try the NOS. Contacted the engine builder, but they do not have time to dig out the build receipts.:shrug:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Thanks. I am trying to find out what other internals mods where done to the block, before I try the NOS. Contacted the engine builder, but they do not have time to dig out the build receipts.:shrug:

How much did you get it from the dealer for if your don't mind me asking :beer:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Hopefully some of your guys that are so bothered by Temry talk will be able to move on with your lives..Sounds like yall pretty disturbed..
hahahahah..

Users who are viewing this thread