Who's kids have already......

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
lost and/or broken some of their presents? Took my son out to a school behind our house to fly the R/C plane we got him for Christmas. It's pretty cool, one of those air hogs deals w/ 4 engines and stuff. Anyway we were trying to get the hang of it and he insisted he try to fly it. Well he took the controls and flew the first successful flight of it....right onto the roof of the 2 story school. There is no way for me to get it down so we basically have to wait for the wind to blow it off or something. Let's hear about any other Christmas presents misfortunes.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
That puts a damper on christmas morning. good luck with that. I accidentaly broke my lil cousins rubber band shooter/gun yesterday. I feel bad for it.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
ROTFLMAO! My oldest daughter gave my son an Air Hogs plane for Christmas. Yesterday he took it out in the back yard and started playing. Sure enough, it flew out of our yard and onto the 2nd story roof of the house behind us. It lodged behind their satellite dish. It took an extension ladder and broom to get it down. LOL! Didn't break..... yet.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Cobie, my dog is the toy destructo canine. We got him a rubber squeak toy and a baseball with rope ends. He has shredded them all. I think he'll be relegated to playing with the logs for the firewood.

SVTHarry

Banned
LOL my friends lil bro got one of those hummers with spinners that they sell at wal mart. He took it outside right after all the snow had melted and there were puddles. he drove it though a puddle and water got in the engine, it doesent run no more.

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
LOL, glad to know I'm not the only one that had a plane get caught way up high! I'd go get an extension ladder to get this thing down but I'm not sure how the cops or the school would like me getting up on their roof! Thinking of rigging up something on a rod and reel that I can fling up there. Problem I was having is the roof of the school is one of those metal ones and it's one of the low spots. I could turn it around and fly it off it was a regular roof.

On a side note, he also go this hotwheels thing that I just got done putting together. This stupid mofo had some busted up directions that I had to change to get it to work.

97Stangv6

Distractions suck....
Established Member
A lot of schools have access from inside the building to the roof. You should go their when they are open and tell them what happend and get their custodian or whatever to get it down.

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
Yeah I thought about that but it's a sloped roof and I can see there is no way up there. It's all good though. I rigged up a couple of sockets and a hook on his rod and reel, caught it and pulled it off. I got some really strange looks from people driving by :-D

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I looked forever for a 99 Cobra model and my buddy found me one at walgreens for christmas. I was really excited. Well anyway I had it in my car last night needless to say it got broke last night and I was really upset.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
hehehe...
Untitled-1.jpg

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
my sister bought my son a Estes rocket that has a nose cone that tells the max altitude. Well, he couldn't take it with him on the plane back to North Carolina, so I took it with me back to Oregon. We(step dad and I) launched it and proceeded to loose the nose cone somewhere.. guess I'll have to buy him a new one before I go to see them this spring..

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
Yeah I used to have a bunch of those little rockets. I eventually got tired of using the motors on the rockets and attached them to old model airplanes I had. The best was I took one of my R/C cars, rigged up a mount and a discharge tube for the crap that comes out the other end of rocket motor to pop the chute out and I had some really fast trips down the street. The best was when I was rocketing the little car down the street and a car pulled up to the stop sign across the street just as this thing goes screaming past.

Users who are viewing this thread