Whos running a tvs/nitrous combo

D-MANN

Established Member
Looking at adding nitrous to my tvs over the winter with a built engine. Who here has done this and what is your set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
My system is set up on the Eaton. I'm running a 100 Shot of NOS from the NOS brand. It's a wet system that runs through a plate at the throttle body. I had to install a window switch that would activate the NOS system at 3000 RPMs. NOS said to ensure the system was not activated below 3000 RPMs due to it being a boosted vehicle.

I know your system is different since you're running more boost, so I'm not sure what your requirements will be. I mentioned my system just so you were aware of the 3000 RPM activation requirement. I could not get my car to hook off the line, but my trap speed on the NOS was around 121 MPH. However, my ET's sucked because of my inability to come off the line hard.

D-MANN

Established Member
I am. What would you like to know?

I was wondering if its best to piece a system together or buy a kit? Wet or dry as mentioned above and if its ok to run a wet system thru the tvs rotors?I would like to run a dedicated fuel system also and what brand should a guy go with. Lots of options out there. How much to run thats safe but still give a good hit.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Nitrous outlet is quality stuff. I run there stand alone fuel system, along with a spray bar kit under the blower plumbed in the intake manifold. None of which is cheap but you get what you pay for. I'd highly recommend them.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
THE GODFATHER has spoken..... lol
How much nitrous, ALL OF IT!

You are to funny!!!:coolman:

Lol. I'm curious as well. Wet or dry?

It depends on what size shot. For me anything 100 or under I like a dry shot with a separate tune.

I was wondering if its best to piece a system together or buy a kit? Wet or dry as mentioned above and if its ok to run a wet system thru the tvs rotors?I would like to run a dedicated fuel system also and what brand should a guy go with. Lots of options out there. How much to run thats safe but still give a good hit.

It is OK to spray fuel through the TVS. Although I never liked the of spray fuel through the rotors spinning 20K+.
Most of my nitrous parts came from Dynotune Nitrous.

Users who are viewing this thread