Who's selling the KB blower kits?

OzLightning

Established Member
I only know of JLP at this time. Can someone give me a few of the other dealers who are selling them please. I want to start looking into it now. I know I haven't even landed my '03 yet but hey that's me, I'm a nut. At least here in the forums I know I'm not alone in my obsession for mods....AMEN! :D

Thanks guys,

Oz

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
Originally posted by OzLightning
I only know of JLP at this time. Can someone give me a few of the other dealers who are selling them please. I want to start looking into it now. I know I haven't even landed my '03 yet but hey that's me, I'm a nut. At least here in the forums I know I'm not alone in my obsession for mods....AMEN! :D

Thanks guys,

Oz

Try Kenne Bell

http://www.kennebell.net

OzLightning

Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
www.Nitrous.com
Thats Nitrous Pete...he has sold probably 12 or more by now and has installed atleast 8.

Mine is next and then my mom's black 03 Cobra convertible.
Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Yeah Harry, saw your post. Seen some of Pete's recent dyno figures too, that's probably what's got me even more pumped to get the KB.

I'll put Pete on the list to talk to about one!

PhilipR

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Who's selling the KB blower kits?

Originally posted by OzLightning
I was trying to save writing them an email and waiting for a response. I'm sure there are plenty of people in this forum who can tell me who's selling them.

FAX THEM!! They will call you back right away. I would buy it from KB direct. When you do ask if they will throw a couple pulleys and the pulley tool in for free..........they usually will.

Users who are viewing this thread