Who's the kid from Dallas Area w/ Black 03 Cobra

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
go troll somewhere else habib...whoever said anyone was challenging you? I'm sure your car is great and all "low tens on bottle"...but nobody called you out, we just called for WESLS6 and his lack of knowledge. I'm sure your 408 Stroker, direct port n02, etc... can hold up for what it is. Of course it would take another vette with stock internals, idiot, so keep out of this mr. hotshot. Come with WES and a wager if you want to be realistic, we can meet in the DFW area or Austin, your pick. Im sure StockVette would like to have some fun...fill that bottle WES, although you prolly wont even need it...right?

habib

Established Member
Ballistik8 said:
go troll somewhere else habib...whoever said anyone was challenging you? I'm sure your car is great and all "low tens on bottle"...but nobody called you out, we just called for WESLS6 and his lack of knowledge. I'm sure your 408 Stroker, direct port n02, etc... can hold up for what it is. Of course it would take another vette with stock internals, idiot, so keep out of this mr. hotshot. Come with WES and a wager if you want to be realistic, we can meet in the DFW area or Austin, your pick. Im sure StockVette would like to have some fun...fill that bottle WES, although you prolly wont even need it...right?

Wes never called anyone out either dipshit.

So if you are gonna talk shit to him, I have every right to talk shit to you.

figured you would bitch out

BTW, I dont work on my car either. I pay people to do it. I have no idea whats in there. :D

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Wow you are so cool, thats so awesome that you dont work on your car...NOBODY CARES you tool. I'm so happy for you that you have enough dough to pay others to do your work for you. Are you and WES butt buddies? is that why you can talk shit to me if he does?

StockVette

Established Member
I dunno how my name got brought up again... lol :lol:

Anyway - Sorry for starting this thread and not coming to dallas yet.. I blew the clutch up on my car, so that is setting me back some time...

For the record, I have no problem with a lil vette on vette action when i get to dallas - but I'm really coming for the kenne Bell cars, and the vipers..

BTW - i'll be bringing 4-5 cars in a caravan.... ranging in traps from 125-140...and 115 for my stock corvette ofcourse.. :D

WESLS6

Established Member
WOW, and the posts keep on coming! When did I ever say that my car couldn’t be beat? I think the only thing I said about my car was what had been done to it, plus I think I said I didn’t care if I won or lost. I’m not going to drive down to Austin to race you, are you kidding me. I have better things to do than that. Now if you’re in Dallas that’s a different story, look me up and I will meet you. My elegant attitude was defending myself you prick, you were the one talking crap, not me! Go clean the sand out of my vagina??? I don’t run for cash, never have never will but when ever your in Dallas you let me know. So now I’m the rookie and you’re the veteran, come on up and lets see what you have. To answer your question about my bottle, I will have it full just in case I need it. What all is done to your car? You talk about being a veteran and you are calling people butt buddies??? That sounds very uneducated.

Coleman-You seemed like a nice guy, why don’t you come out sometime, I would love to run your car. You defiantly have more HP but I would love to see what my car would do against your.

Habib-thanks for backing me up. I don’t know why some of these guys attack people that post answers. I don’t remember talking crap about my car, but I guess if that’s what they want…

StockVette-I know about the clutch issues. After a good race my pedal sticks to the floor. I hope to have one “INSTALLED” in a couple of months.

coleman

Established Member
WELS6, I don't want any felony tickets!
Regardless, I did get to play around with a Viper GTS on Saturday :)
IOW, I don't make it a point to go out and race anyone, but if I find someone on the road that wants to play a little -- I'm only human.
BTW, I'm getting my car tuned next Saturday so I'm trying to wait until then before I run my car hard again because I'd hate for something to happen between now and then.

I also really, really prefer running during the day sometime ... maybe we can meet up for a lunch GTG somewhere Saturday or Sunday morning and head out to some deserted area to play...

WESLS6

Established Member
Habib-I figured i would let KC install it

coleman-Do you live close to North Dalllas? Maybe we can meet up some early sunday morning. You have a very nice car and good luck at the track.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Hey Hey
I'll bring my freind with a BONE STOCK AUTOMATIC 2003 Mustang GT

and my camera, keep us updated coleman on when yall are gonna play
- jeremy

214 537 3775

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
Hey Hey
I'll bring my freind with a BONE STOCK AUTOMATIC 2003 Mustang GT

and my camera, keep us updated coleman on when yall are gonna play
- jeremy

214 537 3775
Are you serious? Any kind of auto 4.slow without DOHC and/or a huge ****en power adder is going to get ****en drug dirty by this caliber of cars... :lol:

WESLS6 is a good friend of mine, I believe it has a M2 cam, just so you guys get off his nuts, he really could care less, and just likes to go fast like me. I could give a shit what is under my hood as long as it runs hard and doesn't break.

**** Stock Vette, you are making me want to put another charger on my car with some compitition like that heading up here. I'll run them from a stop though, I can still carry the wheels out a few feet on the street with only 500 hp. :(

WESLS6

Established Member
STROKD-thanks for the words. How are you feeling these days? Hope everyone is moving on as best as possible and i wanted to say im sorry for your loss. He was a good guy and i wish he was here for this post (this was right up his alley). Have you done anything to your TL yet? My sales guy has one and is looking to do wheels. Take a look at www.ronjon.com. when did you get the 928?

Coleman-Sebring should be fun, wish i could go!

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
STROKD said:
Are you serious? Any kind of auto 4.slow without DOHC and/or a huge ****en power adder is going to get ****en drug dirty by this caliber of cars... :lol:

WESLS6 is a good friend of mine, I believe it has a M2 cam, just so you guys get off his nuts, he really could care less, and just likes to go fast like me. I could give a shit what is under my hood as long as it runs hard and doesn't break.

**** Stock Vette, you are making me want to put another charger on my car with some compitition like that heading up here. I'll run them from a stop though, I can still carry the wheels out a few feet on the street with only 500 hp. :(

Yes I'm Just Kidding, Well about me thinking its fast, its fun, and we have a lot of fun in it, lol, and i realize we would get BLOWN OFF OF THE ROAD by any car thats going out to play, but it would be fun to watch and capture stock vette getting his ass smoked by WES and Coleman, :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WESLS6 said:
STROKD-thanks for the words. How are you feeling these days? Hope everyone is moving on as best as possible and i wanted to say im sorry for your loss. He was a good guy and i wish he was here for this post (this was right up his alley). Have you done anything to your TL yet? My sales guy has one and is looking to do wheels. Take a look at www.ronjon.com. when did you get the 928?

Coleman-Sebring should be fun, wish i could go!
Yea I am doing as well as I could under the circumstances. I picked up the 928 last weekend when I went there to get away from everything, and for Spring Break. It was here about a year ago, but my dad took it to CA, and I drove it home after he gave it to me for graduation. It broke down on the way home, it is an old bucket, but it looks nice. :rollseyes It is at Porsche Store now getting the air pump fixed, I think that was the problem, and the clutch fluid bled, and the front lowered about an inch and back about .5 since we already had the rear lowered a couple years ago. You going to go to Ennis Friday with Bone Stock? Mark is going as far as I know, shoot me a PM if you wanna roll down there with us, McKinney is taking his Camaro. Habib, you wanna roll too? :rolling:

The TL is stock, I had Allen limo all the windows, and its got front/rear sway bars in the closet awaiting install time, and springs will be on the way soon, just still making up my mind which ones. I was gonna do some 18" Volks, but gonna leave the rims stock for a while, maybe not change em at all.

Last edited:

WESLS6

Established Member
I might be able to go but i will have to meet you there. I was hoping to have a new clutch by now!!!! They are going to throw me off the track after the 2nd run but it will be fun(if i dont break it)! Is Mark going to race the camaro? Good luck with the new Porsche and are you going to race it?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WESLS6 said:
I might be able to go but i will have to meet you there. I was hoping to have a new clutch by now!!!! They are going to throw me off the track after the 2nd run but it will be fun(if i dont break it)! Is Mark going to race the camaro? Good luck with the new Porsche and are you going to race it?
Yes if its running alright and back from the dealer... I didn't hear from the dealer today, so I have no idea whats wrong with it. :dw:

The new NHRA rule is 11.49 for times, so if you can run that you will get booted...

WESLS6

Established Member
Well i hope to do better than that! I ran 12.40's stock. Should be fun, i will try to make it. When is the Stang going to be out again, i miss that car. It brings back memories of my old car the way it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread