Who's using Whiteline supension

Dennis75

Established Member
I would like to hear from anyone who has purchased Whiteline suspension products. I have already purchased BMR LCA and Panhard bar, however I have decided I would like to go with the Whiteline Watts link so I’m considering returning the BMR LCA and Bar and ordering the Whiteline LCAs to start with and then the Watts Link. So, all comments from folks who have purchased Whiteline suspension stuff are welcome.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We aren't running any of their stuff yet but have plans to install a whole bunch of Whiteline products on Christy's 2013 GT in the next few weeks.

Since we've become a warehouse distributor for them we've been selling quite a few of their products and the feedback has been excellent.

The Watts link being the best seller of them all.

Make sure to check us out as we're working on a nice Whiteline promotion which will be released by the end of the month.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please let us know.

Thanks,
Jared

shelbysvt

Established Member
I am one of the few people who have installed their parts on a 13 gt500. Many have only installed on gt/v6s.

I will say this. Their watts link is awesome in the fact it doesn't make any noise and does as it is suppose to. That being said IT DOESN'T WORK ON A 2013 GT500. The reason for this is for 13 the breather cap was moved to the diff cover from the axle tube.

2nd for the watts link it is not possible to get the arms perfectly parallel, this is simply a design flaw.

3rd their UCA isn't bad it makes no NVH, but neither does the BMR UCA I replaced it with. Also their UCA is not as adjustable as the BMR. With the whiteline UCA I could only adjust the pinion angle to 0 and not anything below that. Their LCA are ok but again no difference between the bobs, I rather have bobs.

And lastly between a BMR panhard and a watts link on the street there is not much difference unless you are testing the realms of almost losing control with your car. I tested both of these in the same conditions many times and there wasn't much of a difference in feel of the car.

Stick with the BMR and bobs products. Though the watts link will work on anything below a 13 but for 700 dollars more it doesn't give you 700 dollars more handling. Maybe 5 dollars more.

Last edited:

ironpeddler

Established Member
I am thinking about trying some Whiteline products and I know a few on here that have installed and ran with success. Their product line looks nice. Just need the weather to change.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I will say this. Their watts link is awesome in the fact it doesn't make any noise and does as it is suppose to. That being said IT DOESN'T WORK ON A 2013 GT500. The reason for this is for 13 the breather cap was moved to the diff cover from the axle tube.
My '12 had the breather on the differential cover as well, but it can be easily transferred to the driver side axle as it has provision for the breather. I think all cars with the finned aluminum cover will have the breather on top of the cover. The '13s with the track pak might be problematic with the differential cooler.

Dennis75

Established Member
Thanks!

I am one of the few people who have installed their parts on a 13 gt500. Many have only installed on gt/v6s.

2nd for the watts link it is not possible to get the arms perfectly parallel, this is simply a design flaw.

3rd their UCA isn't bad it makes no NVH, but neither does the BMR UCA I replaced it with. Also their UCA is not as adjustable as the BMR. With the whiteline UCA I could only adjust the pinion angle to 0 and not anything below that. Their LCA are ok but again no difference between the bobs, I rather have bobs.

And lastly between a BMR panhard and a watts link on the street there is not much difference unless you are testing the realms of almost losing control with your car. I tested both of these in the same conditions many times and there wasn't much of a difference in feel of the car.

Stick with the BMR and bobs products. Though the watts link will work on anything below a 13 but for 700 dollars more it doesn't give you 700 dollars more handling. Maybe 5 dollars more.

Thanks for the info! This helps a lot!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My '12 had the breather on the differential cover as well, but it can be easily transferred to the driver side axle as it has provision for the breather. I think all cars with the finned aluminum cover will have the breather on top of the cover. The '13s with the track pak might be problematic with the differential cooler.

Whiteline is already working on a revision to their Watts link for the 2013 mustangs.

We'll be sure to let everyone know once they're ready.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Users who are viewing this thread