Who's whipple got killed buy a black TA?

jaypee1217

Established Member
xtremejc said:
I am not knocking you car brother as it sounds like it is really setup right but most of our cars are not setup for the track either. I have an IRS brace and cut springs, nothing else. I still even have the factory half shafts !!!

We may only get a few passes if they tech us hard anyway since I don't have a cage on the 03... I could potentialy be fun so maybe someday you decide to hook up with us at the track for some safe fun...

JC

sounds good. I'm currently saving to get some prostars and some ET Drags. once that happens i'll be running out to the track more often.

otherwise right now my time would be something silly like 12.5 @ 128 with a 3.30 60'. :banana:

Last edited:

jaypee1217

Established Member
xtremejc said:
Who's Whipple car was it that got walked ? What color ? It sure looks like the car with the most power and better driver had the upper hand in this race...

What happened with the whole milk shake and all was super ****ed. If the owner of the cobra did do it, he deserves to have his ass kicked. Never mess with another mans ride !!!

Any H/C/I LS1,2,6 car with what sounds to be a healthy shot of the sauce is no joke... They are strong running cars for sure...

He post on this site, he seemed cool. Hasn't posted anything about it. In my first post on LS2 i said, "i dont know if he did it or not, but this is what happened"

Black 03/04 with BBS rims. Anyways, Me and Brian (the other guys car who got covered) are over it.

If anything its been a good experience b/c now I might get to race other fast cars. :rockon:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I remember seeing an 03/04 Cobra at HPP with a whipple and Plasma colored BBS wheels at their Dyno day last week. I believe the car belongs to a guy here that goes by InArmyWPride but he seems to be a pretty straight up guy who would not be up to shit like that... At least I hope so !!!

Anyhow, I know sooner or later we will meet to race or shoot the shit sometime... I sure don't mind getting beat by a faster car, it actually motivates me to go faster !!!

jaypee1217

Established Member
xtremejc said:
I remember seeing an 03/04 Cobra at HPP with a whipple and Plasma colored BBS wheels at their Dyno day last week. I believe the car belongs to a guy here that goes by InArmyWPride but he seems to be a pretty straight up guy who would not be up to shit like that... At least I hope so !!!

Anyhow, I know sooner or later we will meet to race or shoot the shit sometime... I sure don't mind getting beat by a faster car, it actually motivates me to go faster !!!

Werd, I'm the same way. If anything, come out to the Wed night Garland GTG. Like you said, even if we dont run. still can shoot the shit. :)

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
xtremejc said:
That's the one in question. I met the guy at Sonic before the action and he didn't seem like the kind of guy who would do that, but I only talked to him for 20 minutes or so.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
They said it was an HPP whipple car 3.1 upper 4# lower got drugg by busses. They said you threw a milk shake or something on there car? I think thats complete bs anyways. This guy drives around with a heads/cam/nitrous car and thinks he owns everyone. He talks so much bs. :rollseyes

Anyone on here? This TA guy needs to be put in his place. :kaboom:

I heard it was the guy with the whipple that threw his soda on the guys Trans Am on here and hes on the board, the one with the army tags on the back of his car, least he didnt wreck his car this weekend; someone cut me off on grapevine highway, I spinned all the way across the highway hit the guardarail, Im pretty banged up, but dont think my car is totalled, but am hurting pretty bad. :(

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
jaypee1217 said:
Werd, I'm the same way. If anything, come out to the Wed night Garland GTG. Like you said, even if we dont run. still can shoot the shit. :)

Man ya'll need to run...
Run whatcha brung bro, aint that the saying ;-)

jaypee1217

Established Member
VENOMOUS 10TH said:
My moneys on JC, gotta represent the Cobra's :rockon:

it'd be good race. I found his mod list and power #'s w/ out the juice:coolman: , but it could easily be out dated.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
jaypee1217 said:
it'd be good race. I found his mod list and power #'s w/ out the juice:coolman: , but it could easily be out dated.

I'm the slow one of the group so stop picking on me guys !!! :burnout:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
jaypee1217 said:
i talk alot, but i've never said my car was fast. ;)

i just dont tell people what power I'm putting down. Keeps it exciting :)

hehe im going to have to check this out come see the race, Ill run you when i get my car back its so slow

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
jaypee1217 said:
You're a funny guy there. I'd like for you to find a post of me talking shit to someone saying I'll "own" them.

Only thing I'm shady about is what size shot i'm running and what HP's i'm putting down. Keep that to myself to make things interesting.

I'll run anyone regardless if they're slower or faster then me.

a t/a must need nitrous, cam, to beat a cobra, i have owned plenty of t/a's at the track with mods, maybe they didnt have nitrous, but I was barely stock.

jaypee1217

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
a t/a must need nitrous, cam, to beat a cobra, i have owned plenty of t/a's at the track with mods, maybe they didnt have nitrous, but I was barely stock.

And maybe cobra's need blowers to hang with LS1's. :rollseyes

Power adders are power adders, plain and simple.

lets not get into that conversation, b/c that's beating a dead horse.

Any of ya'll wanna run Wed, I'll be at the Sonic GTG in Garland.

MTI LS1

jaypee1217 said:
And maybe cobra's need blowers to hang with LS1's. :rollseyes

Power adders are power adders, plain and simple.

lets not get into that conversation, b/c that's beating a dead horse.

Any of ya'll wanna run Wed, I'll be at the Sonic GTG in Garland.

I'm really not all about runnin on the street anymore but I may make an exception. Maybe next week, car is still in the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread