whose passed smog with longtubes?

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
just wondering if anyone has, i know the guy at xmp told me their cars pass smog at the place right next to them, with cats i see no reason to not pass emissions, I got my eye on a set of bbk's for my car and thats not something I want to pull on and off to smog

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
you just gotta go to the right place...i got a place where i take mine and the old dude just goes "honk the horn...ok...good...start the engine...ok...you pass"...and if you go with the off road x pipe....it sounds amazing with the long tubes :thumbsup:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Dan,

BBK? U cant work on the transmittion if it needs service with out pulling them out again. Why not Kooks?

If ur having trouble im sure Juan when he gets back from work can PM u the info of his person.

Sorry not a good idea to advertise a company name.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Maybe I'm 2 valves short of a 4.6 DOHC....but Virginia Beach is about 3,000 miles east of California (If it has not washed away today with the hurricane). Hard for us surfer dudes to take our rides to that old dude you got there...Two ValveKid. But what the hey...thanks for thinking of us here on the "left" coast.

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Hey Dan,

BBK? U cant work on the transmittion if it needs service with out pulling them out again. Why not Kooks?

If ur having trouble im sure Juan when he gets back from work can PM u the info of his person.

Sorry not a good idea to advertise a company name.

cause used with a short h pipe

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobrancali
just wondering if anyone has, i know the guy at xmp told me their cars pass smog at the place right next to them, with cats i see no reason to not pass emissions, I got my eye on a set of bbk's for my car and thats not something I want to pull on and off to smog

Go with what Eric told you. If not, PM me. There's a place near my house that should be able to pass you.

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
ill keep that in mind, I will hopefully have the headers in a couple months or so, and I dont have to get the car smogged until october 04, hopefully i can take it somewhere and they wont even look underneath, but i guess i will find out

jonas

Established Member
I decided on street legal shorties, going in with the k-member ;p

If your slammed they will scrapes and I'm sure everyone who knows me on these board will tell you, I probably have the lowest 03 in socal so I passed.

Users who are viewing this thread