whose Viper in Florida

fatcobra

Established Member
Anyone seen or know who has a red and white Viper GTS with the plates E Z MONY? I ran into him up just north of Dothan, AL today and we got to run a couple times but I had to get back to work before I could talk to the guy (was still 10 minutes late on my lunch break since I drove an extra 10 miles down 231 just to get the couple runs against him.) The car sounded mean, the best for a Viper I have ever heard, and man could the thing move. The first run we did was from about 60 and we hit it at the same time and it was pretty even until it seemed like he missed a shift and I got that one, then the next time he hit just before me jumped a car and kept it till just north of 100, when we let off. Just wanted to say if anyone knows the guy it was cool running against you, and you got 1 good looking car and wife :rockon:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Nope i dunno i ran a New Viper a while back but again it was read but it was a new model 03 or 02 i did very well against it..he did miss a gear but for a 2000 Gt v. a Viper R/T ... :rockon: it was great i meet the guy once and he said he missed 2nd gear which i heard and was spinning of the whole i was infront of him buy about a car till my 3rd when he flew by me almost loosing control and hitting a Ford Expedition but he was fine i was taking a shit cause the guy in the Expedition had a Uniform on tured out to be a Security Guard ! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread