Whrer Are You From

LBSVT93

Established Member
I am from south suburbs of Chicago. Its cold snowy and crappy!!!!!! The old Notch is covered and stored for the winter. Oh did I mention I hate winter!!!

Mr. Dave

NOTCH U!!!!!
Established Member
LBSVT93 said:
I am from south suburbs of Chicago. Its cold snowy and crappy!!!!!! The old Notch is covered and stored for the winter. Oh did I mention I hate winter!!!

+1 on the hate winter thing.

Detroit "Motorcity" Mi here. Almost everything is here. Mustangs, T/A's, vettes, vipers, Lightings, srt-10's, old school hemi's and wedges, camaro's, Grand nationals, regals, monte carlo's, ect. We also got regular rice I like to call them vanillia rice, and super rice. Couple of supra's, awd talon's, evo's, wrx's, srt-4's are everywhere they love messin wit 03-04 corba's for some reason :shrug:, blah blah blah......... in otherwords everything is here.

96juicedGT

Established Member
east....kentucky...there are alot of mustang in my area. Mostly GT's but there are about 4-5 terminators around here also. quite a few Z-28's and a couple WS6's...of course the import cars are growing with the younger high school crowd! lol

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Mid west.. But I moved, still go back in Summers... Mustang is still there :(.

downsouth

twin turbo GT
South Georgia here lots of american muscle around not too many ricers not enough room for them to breed plus they are tired of getting there a$$es handed to them everytime they step up to a v8 :burn: :burn:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Tyler, TX. We've got a ton of vettes and ricers. Oddly enough, I've seen at least 6 other Lightnings besides my two running around this sh*thole town.

Users who are viewing this thread