Why are Americans like this....

greenflash00

Established Member
Yup...I'd say we got a big fat problem on our hands. I hate to think of what this country will look like in 20 more years. USA will weigh so much the whole continent is going to sink into the core of the earth lol

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Fat people need to be wiped out. They are inferior, along with people who carry some type of malicious disease in their genes.
I have spoken

Sent with my Massive Johnson

Mystic03

Established Member
disgusting to see a huge percentage of fat slobs still stuffing they're mouths with big macs and still complain about they're weight

Planter

Banned
Yup...I'd say we got a big fat problem on our hands. I hate to think of what this country will look like in 20 more years. USA will weigh so much the whole continent is going to sink into the core of the earth lol

beyond fat...that's just pure lard, laziness, lack of self-respect for one's body and there's no excuse for it.

yourefatbecauseyourestupid.com | Blunt force truth about why you are fat & how to change

I'm brutally honest though, if a fat girl asks if I think she's beautiful, I honestly tell her no, and there's not many who would.

of course, then I get people who lecture me that I shouldn't be that way to fat people and that fat people "beautiful" too, and all that shit about it matters what's on the inside.

orly? well, the only important thing in that retrospect that matters is that no extension of my outside will be going anywhere near her inside. and fat is not beautiful. stop being nice and stop lying to these people.

These "nice" people are enabling their behavior by telling them lies, and they should be ok with who they are, not what they look like...they're just supporting them continuing their habits and abuse of their bodies.

Fat people need to be wiped out. They are inferior, along with people who carry some type of malicious disease in their genes.
I have spoken

Sent with my Massive Johnson

come on now, don't hold back. just let it unload, get it all out...and tell us how you really feel.

stangaholic280

Established Member
We are a nation of over-abundance, gluttony and self-righteous pride....

While I agree, don't just hate on the U.S. This is quickly becoming a world-wide trend. Hell, the U.S. isn't even #1 according to the World Health Org.

Here is % of country populations that are obese:

1. Nauru 94.5
2. Federated States of Micronesia 91.1
3. Cook Islands 90.9
4. Tonga 90.8
5. Niue 81.7
6. Samoa 80.4
7. Palau 78.4
8. Kuwait 74.2
9. United States 74.1
10. Kiribati 73.6
11. Dominica 71.0
12. Barbados 69.7
13. Argentina 69.4
14. Egypt 69.4
15. Malta 68.7
16. Greece 68.5
17. New Zealand 68.4
18. United Arab Emirates 68.3
19. Mexico 68.1
20. Trinidad and Tobago 67.9

Read more: Fattest Countries in the World — Infoplease.com Fattest Countries in the World — Infoplease.com

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Yeah, but the thing is, 74.1% of the United States more than likely (and I haven't looked up populations, just making a general statement) totals just as much as the majority of that entire list.

Users who are viewing this thread