Why do people tease?

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
That's bad ass! If that intake was polished I believe I would have made a mess in my pants.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
i think the shortblock is MP but Naz did the heads and his cams specs and his intake IIRC

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Is that the intake you got from "bangingears"? I'm curious to see how that thing works out.

Last edited:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Naz.

Do something with that intake. Get it powder coated or something and that motor bay would look so much better.

Lookin good man.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Where are the runner controls on that intake? ;-) Personally, I like the raw look of the FR500. But, it is kinda out of place with those valve covers. They are slick

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Yet still the bling gods worry about how youre latest unholy 13:1 N/A terror looks. :haha:

If anyone asks about the color of my FR500 intake, I'll tell them straight up that a magnesium alloy variable runner intake thats costs that much wasnt purchased because of how it looks. JMHO :beer:

What kind of PTV clearance does it have? Do you have any pics of the piston dome?

Your build makes me think I have nothing to worry about in the PtV contact area. 11:1 c/r with FR500 cams

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Yet still the bling gods worry about how youre latest unholy 13:1 N/A terror looks. :haha:

If anyone asks about the color of my FR500 intake, I'll tell them straight up that a magnesium alloy variable runner intake thats costs that much wasnt purchased because of how it looks. JMHO :beer:

What kind of PTV clearance does it have? Do you have any pics of the piston dome?

Your build makes me think I have nothing to worry about in the PtV contact area. 11:1 c/r with FR500 cams

Flat tops without eliefs have enough clearance for FR500 cams. I had my 220 deg cams advanced quite a bit with no relief flat tops and there were no PTV issues. Carlos' pistons have reliefs also and they are probably pretty damn deep.

Users who are viewing this thread