Why do we even have articles like this?

Charles236

Established Member
I don't believe that they are entitled to government provided, taxpayer funded aid. Deportation of these illeagl aliens would clear the way for citizens who need aid to recieve it, and these illeagl aliens would be no worse off back in Latin America.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
He is still a human being . Actually he is better off did not loose much to start with he could pick up and move somewhere else..

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Because people like you will read them. He is still a human being, yeah he is. Too bad he is in America illegally. I hope they find out who he is and send him back to Mexico where he belongs.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I'm all for Latino immigrants entering the U.S legally. There are plenty of hard working(certainly many of them harder workers than some of our own system-babies), decent people in this country from south of the border, but they got here the wrong way...if we could get those same people here legally and keep out the riff raff, it's win-win...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
DBK said:
I'm all for Latino immigrants entering the U.S legally. There are plenty of hard working(certainly many of them harder workers than some of our own system-babies), decent people in this country from south of the border, but they got here the wrong way...if we could get those same people here legally and keep out the riff raff, it's win-win...

Totally agree!!!

Come on in ...just do it legal!!

Users who are viewing this thread