Votes: 87 54.7%
  • other

Votes: 21 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I put a square leg speedo on when I go out of country on vacation. Gotta keep the abs right and the package visible! That, plus I'm an MMA instructor, so I gotta make sure I can keep up with the students and not look like Ricco Rodriguez.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I stopped drinking about a week ago. It's been sooo much easier to keep the six pack in check since then. I dropped 5 pounds since then without changing my routine. I like me some whiskey, but man, it's a bitch to keep the fat off even with just a few drinks a week.

redfiredroptop

Now with more GT500!
Established Member
If I don't workout, I am much more prone to muscle (especially back and neck) and joint aches. The few hours a week I spend at the gym are more than worth it.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
One of the owners of the health club chain, sort of a prerequisite to the job. I've always loved to lift since I was a kid and even after being in the club for 10-12hrs sometimes I still don't mind spending another 2 hours on my own workout.

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
Because I was a fat slob and weighed in at 230lbs @ 5'6. I've dropped down to 209lbs. and have droped 2 inches around my waist since last year. I'm new to this still so it has been a trial and error and alot of reading up on as far as proper weight lifting technique, proper dieting or eating I should say, and etc.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Huuuuge stress reliever and I live at the beach so you gotta be in shape for the beach bunnies!!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Because I was a fat slob and weighed in at 230lbs @ 5'6. I've dropped down to 209lbs. and have droped 2 inches around my waist since last year. I'm new to this still so it has been a trial and error and alot of reading up on as far as proper weight lifting technique, proper dieting or eating I should say, and etc.

Keep goin' dude! I was in better shape than most Olympic atheletes when I was in highschool (Olympic Judo hopeful), and I always told myself I'd never lose my 6 pack. Got a good job, a pet, got married. Responsibilities got me ballooned up to 5' 6" and 220 lbs. I've trimmed it back to 180 and a pretty decent 6 pack. Just slowly hack away at it and don't try to lose it too quickly or you'll get burned out and lose interest.

KindaStock

Established Member
I like to stay healthy. I also workout because it keeps me disciplined.

the girls seem to like it too

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
i don't have to go to a gym, i have my own workout room. its not much but it works for me.
treadmill
mountainclimber
adjustable bench (decline into ab cruncher)
body by jack ab and back machine (one of the few that actually workout your abs)
weider pro 9930 home gym
a few free weights

reason for working out , to stay fit and trim.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
muscle tone and stay in shape. I started lifting more the last 6 months and gained 20 pounds. Right where I want to be weight wise. And my health is pretty much perfect and I eat healthier than anyone I know.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
for me, its not a question about how big i get and how people look at me differently. I workout because its a healthy habit and I feel great after a good workout. I feel like i accomplish something every time.

Users who are viewing this thread