Why does this happen?

MLMike25

Established Member
When I put gas in my car (2012 gt) I get back in it, turn it on, and my radio input has been changed to FM. I NEVER listen to fm. I only listen to Internet radio or Siriusxm.

I've only observed this occur when I get gas. Does this happen to anyone else or is my car crazy? I found nothing about this online or in the manual.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
wow that is wierd....i "might" take it in just to make sure nothing is wired incorrectly lol

JerryC

Established Member
When I put gas in my car (2012 gt) I get back in it, turn it on, and my radio input has been changed to FM. I NEVER listen to fm. I only listen to Internet radio or Siriusxm.

I've only observed this occur when I get gas. Does this happen to anyone else or is my car crazy? I found nothing about this online or in the manual.

Happens to me too, but randomly. I have a USB key plugged in all of the time, do you?

dynasty_365

Established Member
the ghost of henry ford rides with u and changes the station while youre pumping gas lol just messing man but thats weird. i have a iphone line plugged in all the time and have never had that problem. get it checked asap and make sure u dnt have any electrical problems.

doesnt when u get gas the pcm has to read it and tell the difference between 83 87 and 93 octane so maybe its something there

Users who are viewing this thread