Why is LeBron James so disliked?

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
- Hyped as bball god: Since high school
- Tattoos: "Chosen one" (this one is the worst imho)
- T-Shirt: Check my $tats
- Best move: Crab dribble (illegal)
- Jump shot: Aesthetic
- On court: Dances when winning
- Loses: No hand shakes
- Important games: Quit
- Fault: Never his
- Coaches: Bumped
- Photograph sessions: Fake
- Elbow: Fake injury
- Dunked on: Tape stolen
- Promises to Cleveland: Broken
- Free agency: Classless ditching of Cleveland
- Decision: 1 hour ESPN special
- Competition: Joins them
- Press conferences: Rides Wade
- Birthday cake: 5 story w/crown
- Actually thinks: He's a king
- Towel boys: Humiliates them
- Overall game: Hasn't evolved
- Post moves: None
- Tweets: Wrong after wrong
- Mock fake coughing: Gets owned
- Fans: Thinks they are worthless
- Tips: 1.25% on a $800 tab
- Receding hairline: Rises/Widens headband

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
burnzilla, I think you are so far off the mark that I hope you are just joking. People hate Lebron because he is self-aggrandizing braggart with no class or dignity. His constant bravado has no basis in accomplishments; only in his own mind. Is he an incredibly talented individual? Absolutely! However, the mav's proved that individuals do not win championships. TEAMS win championships. LeBron has no respect for those around him be they teammates or opponents. The antonym of LeBron at this current juncture in time is named Dirk.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Lebron has quickly become the most hated athlete ever. Dude is pretty much universally disliked outside of the 305 area code. I wonder if some part of him secretly regrets going to Miami. I also wonder how much of this goes away when he wins his first championship.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
BreBar, I don't think it will ever go away. If he is this much of a pompous ass with nothing to support his facade of "chosen one", imagine to what levels his arrogance will ascend with a ring or two on his hand.

dooberGN

Established Member
he is a cocky asshole, but im tired of jealous assholes talking shit. do people really care that much?

Because people dislike a cocky asshole that automatically makes them a jealous asshole?

Fact of the matter is I disliked him from the beginning, I hate how he thinks he is superior to everyone, doesn't mean I'm jealous. Basically started when he wore the Yankees hat to the Indians Vs. Yankees game in the 07 playoffs. Then he goes on Saturday Night Live and predicts the Yankees will beat the Indians, talk about a slap in the face to the team that plays 100 feet from Quicken Loans Arena.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Stupid shit like this doesn't help

[youtube_browser]lsGb3oTaaAA[/youtube_browser]

burnzilla

Established Member
burnzilla, I think you are so far off the mark that I hope you are just joking. .
He says and does things any kid at his age would say or do on national television at his/with age, success, talent and $$$$$$.
He is the face of the NBA and everything just gets put on display and amplified, even some of his quotes are obviously from a young, talented dude that is no different then anyone else his age.

Did you not here Kobe call someone a ***, yelling it and looking right at them?
Or Noah doing the same a week later while the NBA is running no gay ads between the game?

I hate the media its all bullshit and crap, I can't stand commercial television.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
i dislike him because he thinks he is better than Jordan, hell he aint even better than Wade. but that is the ONLY reason.

and please stop with the ****ing cleveland shit. its a ****ING SHITHOLE, why the **** would he want to stay there? the dude hs his choice of anywhere to go and you idiots want him to pick cleveland???

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
The guy is a douche! His attitude towards the game is sickening. For as arrogant as Jordan, he backed it up!!!! Lebron was annoited the KING by the media and everyone else, he is a good player but the Finals showed he is shit

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Because people dislike a cocky asshole that automatically makes them a jealous asshole?

Fact of the matter is I disliked him from the beginning, I hate how he thinks he is superior to everyone, doesn't mean I'm jealous. Basically started when he wore the Yankees hat to the Indians Vs. Yankees game in the 07 playoffs. Then he goes on Saturday Night Live and predicts the Yankees will beat the Indians, talk about a slap in the face to the team that plays 100 feet from Quicken Loans Arena.

So you started disliking him because he grew up loving the Yankees instead of the Indians? lol

Users who are viewing this thread