Why is Nintendo still making consoles?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
They would have made more money selling the game on multiple consoles.
This console is going to be a flop, just like wii u, gamecube, n64. I did enjoy my n64 though.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Bought my nephews a Wii U and it seems to be pretty cool. They're young so tge games are perfect for them and still fun for my brother and I who are in our 30s.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Nintendo has a different demographic than either the Playstation or the Xbox. They cater to younger kids with their stuff, and it works! Plus, they still have the best party games on their console. Games such as Mario Kart and boom blocks are huge hits to have going at parties simply because anyone can pick up the game and start playing (they don't require too much skill) and they're a lot of fun to boot.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Being a Japanese company, the shot callers seem to think they know more than everyone else and clearly it shows with how each console had less and less sales with the exception being the Wii which was an anomaly. The base keeps shrinking.

The Wii U is an utter disaster which is why a new console was spilled months back roughly 2.5 yrs into the life of the current home console. Low sales is why a true Metroid game has not been released on it and why, I believe, the new Zelda will be released on both platforms when it was originally coming out in 2015 for the Wii U.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Nintendo /facepalm. Look at the Super Smash Bros following, very loyal customer base lol. Carrying big ole CRT's to LAN's in 2015.

Blown 89

Established Member
They're surprisingly good that's why. They're hit or miss with reaching their expectations though.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a Wii U and play every day with my 4 and 5 year old. They love it.

Whether or not you realize it, you've said exactly what is wrong. Your children will mature and move away from Nintendo. For whatever reason, this company based in Kyoto seems to think everyone is still in the mind set of a youngling sitting back in 1986. I play my Wii U but the droughts have been forgettable and since the summer the competition has been offering top quality AAA games that have made my U a dust magnet. It was always a magnet even more so since Batman was released.

Users who are viewing this thread