why show and not go/mystic run

97whitesvt

Established Member
today was the first day i could get on my car. i hadto break in the new trans and it was killing me. anyway i just had the trans, driveshaft, and gear put in the car and was itching for some action. first i see a mystic cobra with sid exuahst. the car was mint. i ws at a light on a 4 lane road and he pulled up behind me. i got on it of the light so he could get over and he did. we went from 30-80 and had to slow due to traffic. he got me by about half a car. i was really happy because i didn't know how much the gear would help. he said he ran 12.9 at 110. then five minutes later 7 cars i would consider domestic rice pull out. they are straight frm the fast and furious. 2 neons 2 cavilers 2 focides and an accord. all "pimped out". fart cans a pillars and grafics. i tried to get al of them to play and none of them would. all stickers for racing and no racing. WTF!!!! they are all:chicken:

don"t be scared, its only a v8

evoish

Established Member
what do you think you will be running in the 1/4 with your new stuff. Amd how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking?

97whitesvt

Established Member
im hoping for 13.0-2 at 108-9. the gear should really help my 60' because i could get a good lunch but the lag in power was killing me. For the gear, trans alumdriveshaft, clutch, flywheel, presureplate, steeda shifter quad firewall adjuster and all the labor it was close to 4000. all the work was done at walsh motorsports in wixom mi.

Users who are viewing this thread