Why would you trade in a GT350?!

Twinpwr

Established Member
You car dealers can't afford to waste one second not working, the place could go under! ;)

Look, when you drive around a 800hp street car, a 525 hp step down is large. Why wouldn't it feel underpowered? Do some mods!!

For me, i want it for the cool factor and handling. (And something new that isn't an eye sore) I'll play hard with it...take it too its limits, so to speak (and sing). It is what it is. It's not meant for blistering speed and being as heavy as it is, it's not ment for super sonic track passes either, but it does all these well, in comfort and with a great view

Thank you, well said.

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
I personally really like the GT350s, I just like having a 800whp GT500 more, but they are cool looking

I let my 800hp with 3.73s 14 GT500 go for an early delivery Hellcat while waiting on the GT350. I have no regrets in any way as the GT350 really works for me.

There are many fun cars out there, so have at it, but the GT350 is rather special and compares favorably to my F430 except for the interior where there is no contest. But that is just me.......Steve

chuckstang

Established Member
They should give you that car for free if you could actually make it through in its entirety.

Perhaps he traded it in because he realized that color looked too much like purple lol

chuckstang

Established Member
I wonder what they have him for his trade? I promise the verbiage is opposite of the video. "Well sir they are making them for another year so the rarity factor isn't there anymore, plus it's a used vehicle now, DIB is not a popular color and that is why it isn't coming back for 2017 which impacts the value"

hilarious, plus 1000000

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Curious about 2 things:

What he paid for it ? ( how much ADM )
What they gave him for it in trade, since that's where he bought it ?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
There goes that ADM! And you know the dealership laughed at him when he wanted it credited toward something else. Now they get to charge an ADM on the same car TWICE! You know they're just rubbing their palms together like crazy.

Pete Grimaldi

Established Member
I watched a video that Town & Country did on YouTube on this car. The guy who bought it ended up with a severe back injury right after delivery and can't drive the car so he traded it in.

Pete

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I watched a video that Town & Country did on YouTube on this car. The guy who bought it ended up with a severe back injury right after delivery and can't drive the car so he traded it in.

Pete

Yeah, the salesman mentioned it in this video.

Users who are viewing this thread